Hamas Terrorists Attack Festival in Israel and Target Civilians elsewhere in the Country

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Hamas ruins a techno festival in Israel

Post by crob »

fucken hell... i work in a international news room and have a pretty good off switch to help me cope with this sort of shit, but fuck these cunts, attacking a music festival.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Israel responding with taste and class.

Warning-Explicit content.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Fighting countries are all lead by mentally-challenged, including devout.

You wouldn't see war btwn Can and US, Aus/NZ, UK/France/Ger, Spain, Portugal S.Amer., etc or any combination.

These whackos need to be watched, because they could affect, or end, our lives. They need to be on the radar, just as we need to monitor asteroids.

But don't waste resources, time, money on them.

They are not us. Protect our territories, and each other, and fuck them off. Increase 5 eyes.

Refugees from loopy-lands are welcome to enjoy a normal life, on the proviso they join the country's defence force. Communication interception, border control, land, sea, air. No off-shore anymore, except to other sane countries.

We can forget them. Get on with our lives.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Big Daikon wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:55 am Israel responding with taste and class.
Sadly, there is so much tit-for-tat type mentality in the region, it would take a biblical flood and reset to bring everyone back to a sensible starting point. I’m pretty sure there are many interested parties who would not want more level headed thinking from both sides.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:20 am
Big Daikon wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:55 am Israel responding with taste and class.
Sadly, there is so much tit-for-tat type mentality in the region, it would take a biblical flood and reset to bring everyone back to a sensible starting point. I’m pretty sure there are many interested parties who would not want more level headed thinking from both sides.
I do not predict any level-headed responses coming. Israel will make a counterstrike, Iran will probably come in on the side of Hamas and the US political establishment is more interested in protecting the borders of Israel than its own.

Pro-Israeli and Pro-Palestinian forces clash in NYC.
https://x.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/17 ... 12021?s=20
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:16 am Fighting countries are all lead by mentally-challenged, including devout.

You wouldn't see war btwn Can and US, Aus/NZ, UK/France/Ger, Spain, Portugal S.Amer., etc or any combination.
We have been fighting each other for centuries.

These whackos need to be watched, because they could affect, or end, our lives. They need to be on the radar, just as we need to monitor asteroids.

But don't waste resources, time, money on them.

They are not us. Protect our territories, and each other, and fuck them off. Increase 5 eyes.
They are already in our territories. Ever been to Bradford?

Refugees from loopy-lands are welcome to enjoy a normal life, on the proviso they join the country's defence force. Communication interception, border control, land, sea, air. No off-shore anymore, except to other sane countries.
I'll tell the UK Border Force and the Italian coast guard to start shooting at the dingys.

We can forget them. Get on with our lives.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

crob wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:50 am fucken hell... i work in a international news room and have a pretty good off switch to help me cope with this sort of shit, but fuck these cunts, attacking a music festival.
I hope your not saying any other type of festival is ok. ?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Tootsfriend wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:44 am
crob wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:50 am fucken hell... i work in a international news room and have a pretty good off switch to help me cope with this sort of shit, but fuck these cunts, attacking a music festival.
I hope your not saying any other type of festival is ok. ?
no... didn't even think of it in that way.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

crob wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:50 amattacking a music festival.
Not anything but that! Seriously, does the nature of the festival matter?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic