Congressman carjacked in Washington, DC.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Congressman carjacked in Washington, DC.

Post by grumpygit »

Even when their own left wing policies bite them on the arse a lot refuse to give up their dogma that these are good people forced into violence by nasty oppressive, privileged white society.
There was a Scandinavian couple, Swedish or similar who were overjoyed when their only daughter started seeing a young immigrant man. The man bludgeoned the daughter to death with a fire extinguisher.. the couple went to his trail to beg for leniency.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

grumpygit wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:40 pm Even when their own left wing policies bite them on the arse a lot refuse to give up their dogma that these are good people forced into violence by nasty oppressive, privileged white society.
There was a Scandinavian couple, Swedish or similar who were overjoyed when their only daughter started seeing a young immigrant man. The man bludgeoned the daughter to death with a fire extinguisher.. the couple went to his trail to beg for leniency.
Yes exactly brother! My thoughts also go out those palestinian brothers who have bravely crossed the border and started indiscriminately killing civilians.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Gary Small wrote:
grumpygit wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:40 pm Even when their own left wing policies bite them on the arse a lot refuse to give up their dogma that these are good people forced into violence by nasty oppressive, privileged white society.
Yes exactly brother! My thoughts also go out those palestinian brothers who have bravely crossed the border and started indiscriminately killing civilians.
Israel doesn’t have an official policy to purposely send troops out to shoot down Palestinian civilians. They go out of their way to avoid casualties as much as possible. Cowardly Palestinian terrorists take advantage of the civilians and use them as human shields to die for their cause. I think you might mistake Israel for Hamas. Hamas has declared every Israeli baby a soldier and therefore a legitimate target to be killed.

Your Palestinian brothers are welcomed as part of the Israeli Parliament, government, and military. How many Israelis are welcomed as part of the government of the West Bank and Gaza?

Arafat stole aid money to live a luxurious life out in Paris for him and his family. Palestinians should demand more from their leaders and end the cycle of violence.

Sorry for diverting this thread.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic