Vegan food

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
rgrowden
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Vegan food

Post by rgrowden »

What some call narcissism, I call positive feedback. Not trying to convert anyone from their lifestyle - do what you want. Just thought I'd share a somewhat different approach to food and fitness. Sounds awful to some, but it's all enjoyable to me. What tastes better than a crisp, cold apple? I'm a follower of ikigai; I LIKE this lifestyle! If burgers, beer, and french fries make you happy, more power to you. We all have exactly one shot at this thing called life. Just trying to optimize and extend mine for as long as possible until the off switch is tripped. Here's wishing my fellow expats a great day in The Kingdom.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Vegan food

Post by ItWasntMe »

rgrowden wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:36 am What some call narcissism, I call positive feedback. Not trying to convert anyone from their lifestyle - do what you want. Just thought I'd share a somewhat different approach to food and fitness. Sounds awful to some, but it's all enjoyable to me. What tastes better than a crisp, cold apple? I'm a follower of ikigai; I LIKE this lifestyle! If burgers, beer, and french fries make you happy, more power to you. We all have exactly one shot at this thing called life. Just trying to optimize and extend mine for as long as possible until the off switch is tripped. Here's wishing my fellow expats a great day in The Kingdom.
I can very much respect the hard work and discipline to keep such a lifestyle over an extended period of time.

Good on ya!

I'm significantly younger but have let my physique slide over the past couple of years. It's a sad state of affairs that I cure with beer.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic