Looking for fund to setup my coffee stall or i can trade US SPX option well if you need

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Looking for fund to setup my coffee stall or i can trade US SPX option well if you need

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

nicholasnzy90 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:01 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:33 pm
nicholasnzy90 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:05 pm I am a malaysian, my wife is a cambodian. Moved here few months back.
So you only moved to Cambodia a few months ago, but are still trying to blame Covid for your situation 🤔 🤦🏽‍♂️

Before moving to a foreign country you probably should have ensured that you were financially secure enough to do so... you should go back to Malaysia, work and save your ass off, then come back with enough funds to start your business, and to keep you afloat for at least 6-12 months.
easy to say from someone who never got depression. Good for you
So now you're blaming covid and depression, sorry, but if you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

You are presumably a grown man, man up and act like an adult, own your fuck-ups rather than trying to make excuses. I'm getting sick to death of people blaming everything and everyone else for their poor life choices.

I'm not normally a negative person, but FFS! 🤦🏽‍♂️
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Looking for fund to setup my coffee stall or i can trade US SPX option well if you need

Post by Kenr »

By looking at your picture on your gogetfunding page you appear to be relatively young. If you are allegedly having these types of issues at your current age, you are in a world of hurting. But I still believe this is just a con.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

I am prince from Djibouti, I will transfer you a million $, but I need 100k$ first for legal fees and taxes to transfer you a money.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
nicholasnzy90
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by nicholasnzy90 »

:love10:
daiquiri
Expatriate
Germany

Post by daiquiri »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:18 am I am prince from Djibouti, I will transfer you a million $, but I need 100k$ first for legal fees and taxes to transfer you a money.
PM!
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

There should be a site for beggarsonline.com. The domain is probably up for sale.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic