Free diving

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Free diving

Post by phuketrichard »

watched this last night
amazing

and this guy goes to 136 M!!!!! 4 weeks ago

the new commercials on you tube really SUCK
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Re: Free diving

Post by violet »

Speaking of a sucky YouTube, they’ve also changed how it operates and it’s a pain in the butt.

I really dislike YouTube these days
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

violet wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:51 pm Speaking of a sucky YouTube, they’ve also changed how it operates and it’s a pain in the butt.

Went compared to the 2006 version, I agreed with you, it's not friendly user anymore unless your a computer head.
Boredom is like a shroud
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

cabron wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:45 pm
violet wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:51 pm Speaking of a sucky YouTube, they’ve also changed how it operates and it’s a pain in the butt.

Went compared to the 2006 version, I agreed with you, it's not friendly user anymore unless your a computer head.
Well, even compared to a couple of years ago. And changes in the past month have made it annoying. I’ll have to shift to that other one I never shift to because I never remember its name.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

On topic. Free divers are incredible
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

William Trubridge is another amazing diver, I did a free dive course once and the school showed us a short documentary about him. Growing up, I remember being taught we could live a few months without food, a few days without water but only about 3 minutes without air. William has done 8-minute dives.

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

They've got everyone addicted and now they are cashing in. Isn't that how drug dealers operate?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:37 pm

They've got everyone addicted and now they are cashing in. Isn't that how drug dealers operate?
maybe hard drug dealers, BUT Not others:-)

NOW can we stop adding shit abut youtube here ( yea i know i started it BUT)
and someone can start a new topic;

I hate You tube :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic