Call Kim Expat Services

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Call Kim Expat Services

Post by xandreu »

Just wondering if anyone has used the agency 'Call Kim' - the expat service (visa's, work permits etc) lately? I think I heard about her on here so I'm assuming some of you are aware of her.

I'm just wondering because her last Facebook post was on 22 July and I want to know if she's still in business and if anyone has dealt with her lately?

Thanks
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Call Kim Expat Services

Post by Freightdog »

Yes she is still in business. Whenever I’ve been there, she’s usually very busy, and receiving messages every few minutes regarding visas and the like.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

xandreu wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:32 pm Just wondering if anyone has used the agency 'Call Kim' - the expat service (visa's, work permits etc) lately? I think I heard about her on here so I'm assuming some of you are aware of her.

I'm just wondering because her last Facebook post was on 22 July and I want to know if she's still in business and if anyone has dealt with her lately?

Thanks
I saw a great many people recommenced her, so I contacted her once late last year regarding a visa extension and was quoted around $50 higher than my regular dude here - so I naturally didn't do any business with her. Her charges are her prerogative but same service is available at less inflated cost elsewhere

Perhaps it's different if she knows you or is in your circle - or, perhaps, with dodgy agents popping up everywhere people are maybe happy to pay a little extra because she's known to be reliable
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I generally despise agents, i much prefer to encourage people to do things directly, but when i do reccomend agents, Kim is at the top of my list. She is in my opinion one of the best agents around, her prices for Visa Extensions are in par with most others, but she manages on average a 3 day turnaround, much quicker than most, she has a very good relationship with the DoI.

She mostly uses WhatsApp and Telegram these days, she had an assistant managing her FB and Messenger, not sure what's happened there. You can contact her on WhatsApp or Telegram via this number +855 92 256 388

She has given some incorrect info to a few people in the past, particularly regarding kids with both a Cambodian and Foreign passport, saying they needed an Exit Visa, but I managed to educate her on that one at least.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:06 pm
xandreu wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:32 pm Just wondering if anyone has used the agency 'Call Kim' - the expat service (visa's, work permits etc) lately? I think I heard about her on here so I'm assuming some of you are aware of her.

Thanks
I saw a great many people recommenced her, so I contacted her once late last year regarding a visa extension and was quoted around $50 higher than my regular dude here - so I naturally didn't do any business with her. Her charges are her prerogative but same service is available at less inflated cost elsewhere

Perhaps it's different if she knows you or is in your circle - or, perhaps, with dodgy agents popping up everywhere people are maybe happy to pay a little extra because she's known to be reliable
This is why I use her. I arrange to meet her in Harry's and she is always punctual, which is a miracle in Cambodia. I am very fussy who I give my passport to and I never bother about a few bucks in such matters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic