Extend Tourist E visa for another 30 days...

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Extend Tourist E visa for another 30 days...

Post by Bongmab69 »

Grand Barong wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:16 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:20 pm Are you referring to a T-type (Tourist) e-Visa (electronic) Visa, or an E-type (Ordinary) Visa???

Either way, both can be extended for an extra month for $30/35 directly from the DoI Visa Office, or for $45-55 via a Visa agency, cheaper and less hassle to just use an agent as applying directly will involve 2x return trips out to near the airport (location link below).

Processing times depend on how busy the DoI Visa Office are....could be 3 days, could be up to 14 days, there is no standard processing time.

Same or next day processing will cost you an additional $70+, as long as your application is received by the expiry date of your current Visa then no overstay charges will be applied.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/KTtn7WHY9rXuJrpx9
Hi Kiwi,
Can you recommend any agents?
Cheers
CINA-travel on 130 street, about 1 block passed Sharkys !! 50 dollar for 1 month extension and 160 dollar for 6 months. No questions asked. Good service and nice girl also !! You can pay with CC but little extra fee (2% if i remember good !!) !!
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Bongmab69 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:29 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:20 pm Are you referring to a T-type (Tourist) e-Visa (electronic) Visa, or an E-type (Ordinary) Visa???

Either way, both can be extended for an extra month for $30/35 directly from the DoI Visa Office, or for $45-55 via a Visa agency, cheaper and less hassle to just use an agent as applying directly will involve 2x return trips out to near the airport (location link below).

Processing times depend on how busy the DoI Visa Office are....could be 3 days, could be up to 14 days, there is no standard processing time.

Same or next day processing will cost you an additional $70+, as long as your application is received by the expiry date of your current Visa then no overstay charges will be applied.

Hi Kiwi,
Cheers
CINA-travel on 130 street, about 1 block passed Sharkys !! 50 dollar for 1 month extension and 160 dollar for 6 months. No questions asked. Good service and nice girl also !! You can pay with CC but little extra fee (2% if i remember good !!) !!
Is that info current? I thought 6-month "no questions asked" extensions were a thing of the past, wouldn't a work permit be required for that nowadays?

That being said, I can also recommend CINA Travel, I used them last year and they were excellent.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

You can get a 1 time 6 month EP or EB without a WP, after that WP required.

CINA Travel are highly recommended.

Immigration changes still in the table, new law hasn't been finalised or published yet.

Applying for Visa Extensions directly at the Visa Office is the cheapest option, you pay only the official fee, no supporting documentation requirements for a 1 month Tourist visa EOS, but strict supporting documentation requirements for all other EOS's, which is why most people just use an agent.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Alex wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:03 am
Bongmab69 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:29 am

Hi Kiwi,
Cheers
Is that info current? I thought 6-month "no questions asked" extensions were a thing of the past, wouldn't a work permit be required for that nowadays?

That being said, I can also recommend CINA Travel, I used them last year and they were excellent.
I asked one of the girls overthere on her Telegram 2nd july, still current i think !!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic