Rotisserie chicken

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Rotisserie chicken

Post by Tootsfriend »

In the past I would occasionally buy a rotisserie chicken from Lucky Supermarket at the Exchange Square, but today I see they no longer do any and have replace the area with chiller and frozen foods.
Is there any where that does rotisserie chicken,,, and I am not talking about those village chicken that are just tough skin and bone cook over charcoal / wood on the sidewalk in the evenings.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Rotisserie chicken

Post by pissontheroof »

Tootsfriend wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:48 pm In the past I would occasionally buy a rotisserie chicken from Lucky Supermarket at the Exchange Square, but today I see they no longer do any and have replace the area with chiller and frozen foods.
Is there any where that does rotisserie chicken,,, and I am not talking about those village chicken that are just tough skin and bone cook over charcoal / wood on the sidewalk in the evenings.
I can’t understand why the big ankgor supermarket here in siem reap don’t have a delicatessen with some cold cuts ,
sandwiches, and 🙏. Possibly sliders !
( we are real fussy and can only eat one certain local brand of sliced bread )
I had to quit habit burger 🍔 because too much bread -
and 🤞🏽some fried chicken like I used to love to get in market / chiangmai always with a blob of sticky rice !
And thai sweet chicken sauce can get here everywhere So lovely ,
i sometimes get here some of that 5 stars chicken 🍗 ( legs ) but jeez , the thai place is not nearby for sticky rice

Sometimes i time it right ..

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Tootsfriend wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:48 pm In the past I would occasionally buy a rotisserie chicken from Lucky Supermarket at the Exchange Square, but today I see they no longer do any and have replace the area with chiller and frozen foods.
Aeon 1 and 2 do nice rotisserie chicken
BaltimoreJack
Expatriate

Post by BaltimoreJack »

Chicky in BKK1
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

BaltimoreJack wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:59 am Chicky in BKK1
Street ?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:35 am
Street ?
Looks like they have a couple of locations.

Chicky Rotisserie - #165 Preah Trasak Paem St. (63 St.)
Chicky Toul Tompoung - 59c, 12310 St 155

Map >>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=Chicky+ ... e&ie=UTF-8
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:35 am
Street ?
Chicky Rotisserie, Street 63
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic