Vaccinated People are Probably More Likely to Catch New Covid Variant Than the Unvaccinated (CDC)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Vaccinated People are Probably More Likely to Catch New Covid Variant Than the Unvaccinated (CDC)

Post by grumpygit »

I must admit this thread has made me smile given the last few years of attempted bullying, travel restrictions, non stop phone calls emails and txt messages urging me to get my free jab (the ones my taxes payed for) and being singled out at work with extra rules for those unwise enough to not to heed the advice of the experts.

Also
Congratulations to Sir Jonathan Van Tam on his new job with Moderna after his stint as the UK deputy chief medical officer. I'm not entirely sure how a person can funnel billions of pounds of tax payers money into a private company, and then leave government and go and work for the company that profited from his actions. But apparently it's all legit and above board so we'll played sir.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Vaccinated People are Probably More Likely to Catch New Covid Variant Than the Unvaccinated (CDC)

Post by violet »

grumpygit wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:38 pm I must admit this thread has made me smile given the last few years of attempted bullying, travel restrictions, non stop phone calls emails and txt messages urging me to get my free jab (the ones my taxes payed for) and being singled out at work with extra rules for those unwise enough to not to heed the advice of the experts.

Also
Congratulations to Sir Jonathan Van Tam on his new job with Moderna after his stint as the UK deputy chief medical officer. I'm not entirely sure how a person can funnel billions of pounds of tax payers money into a private company, and then leave government and go and work for the company that profited from his actions. But apparently it's all legit and above board so we'll played sir.
Your Also is interesting.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:57 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:45 pm
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:54 pm Luckily I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and I did my own research and came to the conclusion that injecting toxins such as mercury, aluminum, PEG and inorganic proteins into myself numerous times for the flu, was a bad idea.

Lots of "sunk cost fallacy" on this thread. The sooner people realize that they were lied to, the sooner action can be taken. This is democide.
What's an inorganic protein?
Sir, there is something called the internet and I suggest that you spend some time researching bio-chemistry. Maybe using foreign protein is easier to understand.
I didn't think you would know. Proteins are by definition organic. :facepalm:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:26 pm
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:54 pm Luckily I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and I did my own research and came to the conclusion that injecting toxins such as mercury, aluminum, PEG and inorganic proteins into myself numerous times for the flu, was a bad idea.

Lots of "sunk cost fallacy" on this thread. The sooner people realize that they were lied to, the sooner action can be taken. This is democide.
Sir, there is something called the internet and I suggest that you spend some time researching bio-chemistry. Maybe using foreign protein is easier to understand.
Is the spike protein organic?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:47 pm

Sir, there is something called the internet and I suggest that you spend some time researching biology.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:50 pm

Sir, there is something called the internet and I suggest that you spend some time researching biology.
No sir, it is not organic. You were injected with an experiential MRNA platform (inorganic) along with known toxic heavy metals in addition to Polyethylene glycol. Of course the body will be trying to detoxify, creating sickness. I genuinely hope you continue to stay healthy, Mr Hanky.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

You don't even understand basic biology. If a spike protein is not organic where did it come from? I'm not expecting a rational explanation anytime soon.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

Is there anything better than having a good gloat.

Wow, I bet all those people who never took the vaccine and never got COVID. Must be really regretful with their choices.
Oh, that's right, they're not and I would lose my bet.
People were told that they were playing Russian roulette with their kids. Injecting that poison into them when it was obvious the clinical trials must have been hashed.
But they all knew baatter ...
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

Vaccines don’t contain mercury. A handful of vaccines contain thimerosol, which is mercury-derived, but totally non-toxic. Aluminum isn’t toxic either unless you’re mainlining foil—otherwise beer cans would’ve killed us all by now.

I don’t care if people don’t get jabbed or not, but this misinformation is ridiculous. Idfk why people are still on about vaccine conspiracies when no one has given a shit about covid in months.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Yes. Strike three, you’re out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic