Is ChatGPT Politically Neutral?

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Private Nuts
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Is ChatGPT Politically Neutral?

Post by Private Nuts »

I just tried to use it through the OpenAI website, which Google says is the official one, there's like 20 apps on Google play, so I wanted to use the official one.
Once I verified my email with them they said it's currently not available in your country (Cambodia), are you guys using VPN's to access it?.
Private Nuts
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Is ChatGDP Politically Neutral?

Post by Private Nuts »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:12 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:09 pm

Chat GPT is not available in Cambodia

I'll check it when on pc later as my pc is ostensibly not in Cambodia thanks to VPN
You need VPN plus non Cambodian phone number.
Thanks, my questions already been answered, I should have read the entire thread.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Is ChatGDP Politically Neutral?

Post by Freightdog »

Private Nuts wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:33 am
Kammekor wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:12 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:09 pm

Chat GPT is not available in Cambodia

I'll check it when on pc later as my pc is ostensibly not in Cambodia thanks to VPN
You need VPN plus non Cambodian phone number.
Thanks, my questions already been answered, I should have read the entire thread.
Opera browser. Has a built in facility for VPN (limited)
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is ChatGPT Politically Neutral?

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

ChatGPT and IT Auditing: Opportunities, Threats and Challenges
Author: Luiz Claudio Diogo Reis, CISA, CRISC, CDPSE, COBIT Foundation
Date Published: 22 August 2023

Recently, the rapid advancement of artificial intelligence (AI) has brought innovative initiatives in several fields, including IT auditing. A good example of this incoming technology is ChatGPT, an AI-powered conversational agent that can assist IT auditors in their work.

In this context, this blog post explores the opportunities, threats and challenges associated with leveraging ChatGPT language in the realm of the IT auditing process. Through the introduction of ChatGPT and the fundamentals of IT auditing, this post will demonstrate the pros and cons of this technology while suggesting recommended methods of mitigating associated risks.

ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Language
ChatGPT language belongs to a class of models called generative pre-trained transformers (GPT). GPT models are designed to understand and generate human-like text based on the input they receive. This model works as a virtual assistant that can understand and respond to human language. ChatGPT can engage in conversations, answer questions, provide information and assist with tasks. It has been trained on a vast amount of text data from the internet.

To interact with ChatGPT, you provide it with a prompt (question), and it generates a response based on its understanding of the input and its pre-learned knowledge.

The responses are generated by predicting, on statistical patterns, the most likely continuation of the conversation based on the patterns it has learned during training. ChatGPT can understand and generate human-like text because it was trained on a vast amount of data, making it an invaluable tool for information retrieval and analysis.

Understanding the IT Auditing Process

According to ISACA, IT auditing is the process of evaluating an organization’s information technology systems, infrastructure, processes and controls to ensure they are aligned with the organization’s goals and regulations concerning risks. IT auditing functions as a systematic examination of an organization’s IT environment, including its technology, policies, procedures and practices. Its primary objective is to provide assurance that IT resources are used efficiently, information assets are adequately protected and IT-related risks are managed appropriately.
https://www.isaca.org/resources/news-an ... challenges
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic