1000 Year Old Ancient Hotel

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
MrB
Expatriate
Great Britain

1000 Year Old Ancient Hotel

Post by MrB »

It is awe inspiring what an incredible location this is, the imagination takes flight at sites like this.

I say 17 of these sites in video, I meant 117.

Private Nuts
Expatriate
Australia

Re: 1000 Year Old Ancient Hotel

Post by Private Nuts »

Unfortunately the video started 3/4 of the way through the video for me with a man who seems to be a very confident explorer in the world of YouTube economics, a specially bought essential explorers hat, giving his patreon donation page. I disengaged as quickly as he said and I quote "as simple as that!". Was your hat that expensive that you need donations to fund it?
Possibly watching the video is worthwhile, but for me for some reason, when the first sentence is, "you can donate to my patreon @" you lost me. Perhaps I accidentally pressed on the video 3/4 through. If so I think everyone should atleast give it a look , but it's too late and I'm off too bed. Goodnight.
Private Nuts
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Private Nuts »

Nope, I tried it a second time and the first sentence was his patreon account. Maybe it's my account but anyway appreciate the info for other members who apparently like the post, although I didn't bother watching, you ain't getting my patreon money, not yet anyway.
phlezk
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by phlezk »

MrB wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:44 pm It is awe inspiring what an incredible location this is, the imagination takes flight at sites like this.

I say 17 of these sites in video, I meant 117.

Subscribed, 🤠
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Private Nuts wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:07 pm Nope, I tried it a second time and the first sentence was his patreon account. Maybe it's my account but anyway appreciate the info for other members who apparently like the post, although I didn't bother watching, you ain't getting my patreon money, not yet anyway.
You don't have to donate to Patreon, or is it compulsory to watch the rest of the video?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:38 am
Private Nuts wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:07 pm Nope, I tried it a second time and the first sentence was his patreon account. Maybe it's my account but anyway appreciate the info for other members who apparently like the post, although I didn't bother watching, you ain't getting my patreon money, not yet anyway.
You don't have to donate to Patreon, or is it compulsory to watch the rest of the video?
It's not compulsory, it's just a suggestion. Unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:53 am It's not compulsory, it's just a suggestion. Unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity.
Some people love to focus on the negative, I guess.
Kudos to the OP for the amazing job!
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phlezk
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by phlezk »

it's because whomever generated this YouTube URL did so with the timecode within the URL. Simply take the time scroller/scrubber and place it at the far left side / beginning of the video, to begin watching from the beginning. :) Yay technology!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic