Looking for a Social Media Marketing expert

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Looking for a Social Media Marketing expert

Post by Freightdog »

Bluenose wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:10 pm The first three words of the OP are "We are hiring".
Who is "we"?
If I wasn't familiar with this forum I would be thinking that this was a people trafficking cyber-scam business.
He’s got a point. A short preamble outlining what Let’s Go is, would be a good idea. Like they used to do in some CVs.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Freightdog wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:09 am
Bluenose wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:10 pm The first three words of the OP are "We are hiring".
Who is "we"?
If I wasn't familiar with this forum I would be thinking that this was a people trafficking cyber-scam business.
He’s got a point. A short preamble outlining what Let’s Go is, would be a good idea. Like they used to do in some CVs.
She wants to be ambiguous so her topic will be bumped.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Position has been filled, thanks everyone :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

truffledog wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:09 pm So you have come to the point that a business idea and a template based website is not enough to get traffic (and finally paying customers) for your website.
Gosh you assume a lot.
Position has been filled, thanks for your concern. :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic