Drunk Farang Getting Ass Kicked by Bar Girls in Street Fight

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Drunk Farang Getting Ass Kicked by Bar Girls in Street F

Post by prahkeitouj »

MekongMouse wrote: I used to know a kathoey in Bangkok and I did think she was a naturally born woman for about a week or so until she told me she wasn't. I met her parents briefly when they gave me a ride to the train station, and they seemed to be very comfortable with her as a woman. I also saw her ID, which lists her as male and has a picture of her dressed as a man. I guess I've only known one, but I don't think most kathoeys are trying to fool men into thinking they're naturally born women. Neither she nor any of her friends (who all had legitimate jobs) seemed to me like they were trying to do this; it was that they felt more comfortable living as women.

I think only prostitutes try to fool men and you can tell the kathoey prostitutes because they have giant fake breasts and they're grabbing at you on the sidewalks in groups of 3-5.
I think Samouth can learn from your experience. To me I just interested in their beauty. It's fine for me if they are women or Kathoey. I don't think Samouth discriminate gender or skin.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic