the baseball supply in PP

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: the baseball supply in PP

Post by Spigzy »

I got a baseball bat from Decathlon, I don't play baseball though.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Seen gloves and balls in sakura plenty of times
sumfin smart
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Roger1 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:23 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:05 pm why not just order off Amazon and have it sent
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=baseball+equ ... doa-p_4_10
shipping fee expensive and have to waiting for 10-14 days... I don't have the patience to wait for a delivery. lol
I have been 5-6 years didn't play baseball at all,

whats a few weeks more> :beer3: :beer3:
Buying on amazon your going to get lots more choice of official equipment than stuff coming out of China
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Roger1
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by Roger1 »

I try to contact Peacocks and Battambang these two baseball clubs... but looks like they are all not active, no one replies to the post even a message... :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic