Alleged Pedophile DAVID BRYANT caught in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Alleged Pedophile DAVID BRYANT caught in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

Darkcel wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:59 pm Wait I'm lost here, why is he using a bodybuilder in his late 50s as the same of his school?
It seems to me that maybe David Bryant and Kevin Levrone are buddies, and since Kevin is famous they use his name for the school, and David lives in Cambodia and 'runs' it.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
mouytiet
Expatriate
Cook Islands

Post by mouytiet »

He runs by his wifes name Som Noy on FB. His brother is a famous body builder.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

In one of those quiet recent videos he posted he talks about receiving $70000.I wonder if that is/was the motivation to stitch him up,if he has been stitched up of course.
Personally I think he may be guilty because he has far too many unrelated children on his Facebook page. It always creeps me out.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Darkcel wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:59 pm Wait I'm lost here, why is he using a bodybuilder in his late 50s as the same of his school?
🙄🙄🙄🤫
He’s a wacko !
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:26 pm ]

It seems to me that maybe David Bryant and Kevin Levrone are buddies, and since Kevin is famous they use his name for the school, and David lives in Cambodia and 'runs' it.

Yes , it’s just a famous name he’s related to ,
he refers to him as his brother , so probly different fathers .
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Pedophile caught in Siem Reap

Post by Doc67 »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:06 pm
Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 am Well it doesn't look like a lot like the same guy on passport Vs picture.
Nose, lips, scars...
But if it is indeed him then
Spoiler:
fuck him for good, of course ^^
I agree it doesn't 'look' like the same man in both pics, but you can see on his Facebook profiles that he looks very different in some.

Also, in the blurred image of his passport, you can see the 'B' and the 'T' after the 'USA' in the line of numbers and letters near the bottom of the passport, and for DOB you can only see the number '26.' Well, in the video I posted above he says his birthday is on June 26, and that was last year when he said he was about to turn 50, so David Bryant's date of birth is probably June 26, 1972, born in California.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086779275240
https://www.facebook.com/som.noy.351
What do "Endorsements" mean? Is this where the US government gives an official warning to other governments about the holder?

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Pedophile caught in Siem Reap

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:13 pm
What do "Endorsements" mean? Is this where the US government gives an official warning to other governments about the holder?
https://fam.state.gov/fam/08fam/08fam05 ... ndorsement.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

Gary Small wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:49 pm In one of those quiet recent videos he posted he talks about receiving $70000.I wonder if that is/was the motivation to stitch him up,if he has been stitched up of course.
Personally I think he may be guilty because he has far too many unrelated children on his Facebook page. It always creeps me out.
I don't think its a stitch up. There have been rumours around Sok San about him for a while. His street name is Pineapple, and most people who have encountered him say he comes across as very creepy. I have seen him a couple of times but managed to avoid speaking to him, although to be fair there could be mental health issues, I have heard him talking loudly in a bar and he didnt seem "all there".
I am sure the investigation will reveal the truth - doesnt it always?
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

".....Personally I think he may be guilty because he has far too many unrelated children on his Facebook page.""

if this were even remotely relevant Scott from CCF would be in trouble

I dont like anyone that preys upon children, but it seems its a sport here to post whenever Cambodian news does and putting "alleged" still means he is guilty forever online

anyway, carry on
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Lrb135
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Lrb135 »

This dude is a real f*cking creep. Super aggressive and disrespectful towards women. May be one of the most memorable a**holes I’ve ever met in my life.

I knew there was something seriously wrong with him but this is beyond sickening. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Fake musician. Psychopath.

So sorry to all of his victims and I hope they get they receive justice for his heinous crimes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic