German nudity in Bali

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: German nudity in Bali

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 am
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:05 am there are no gods.
For you (and me too).
But in Indonesia you cannot be without a religion, as a citizen. No atheist status. You're either Muslim, Christian, Hinduist, Animist or Confusianist if i recall correctly the Pancasila.

Also, Balinese people (Hindu) believe there is a fuckload of gods around, to the point their Niyepi day is the one you shouldn't go outside of your house, so you won't attract bad spirits / gods while they come down to earth roaming Bali, this specific day, every year. It's like a day of confinement, Covid just taught us what it feels to live the Nyepi day, all around the world, so, now we have a representative idea of it.

I mean, whatever, but their place, their rules. You don't get to negociate the rules of the host, as long as they're reasonable ones, and even less where there is crazy laws (sharia etc).
The most motivated locals to see some charming white pantat (bottom in Indonesian) just do it like Johnny Bingham, they go to Le Cap d'Agde & Ibiza to see white chicks's ass cheeks & more.
I'm sure some spectators enjoyed the refreshing sight, although posturing to be in shock, twice lucky some could say ^^
It just amazes me (and surely some intelligent and emigrated ones have been convinced) that they don't question religion. Science has proof, they have nothing. Not a morsal.
Some practices are good, some would be very embarrassing, if they knew the truth, but the bad couldn't be much worse.
Probably why these countries choose not to be part of the UN.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:53 pm Probably why these countries choose not to be part of the UN.
Which countries chose not to be part of the UN? :

https://www.un.org/en/about-us/member-states
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

There aren’t many countries that part of the UN. Most want to be part of the UN.

https://www.lejournalinternational.fr/ ... a2998.html

Most are in conflict zones and not recognized by anyone.

The most notable exception is Taiwan. It was kicked out and replaced by the peace loving communists.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Indonesia left the UN, but returned a couple of years later. Trump withdrew the US from UNESCO, and another branch of the UN, and the WHO. Biden rescinded the latter. Palestine aren't, or weren't, part of the UN.
The UN seem to be a nothing organisation. The peacekeepers can't even prevent wars, and they rationalise whack-job regimes, like N. Korea.
Freedom fighters is an oxymoron.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic