What Is A Woman?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
violet
Expatriate

Re: What Is A Woman?

Post by violet »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:47 am What does the medical system and big pharma have to do with driving all of this?

Pharma only makes stuff there is a demand. If there is no demand, no product. Same with the medical system. People demand to be changed. The medical system must bow to the wishes of the people.

The fault does not lie the stars, but in ourselves.

(To paraphrase Shakespeare.)
Watching the video of Scott (previously female) provides some insight.
The normalisation and the messaging is what big pharma has to do with it.

Rather than recognising that something else may be occurring, the message is ‘you’ll be ok once you have surgery and take medication’ - and the surgery and medication is readily available.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:47 am What does the medical system and big pharma have to do with driving all of this?

Pharma only makes stuff there is a demand. If there is no demand, no product. Same with the medical system. People demand to be changed. The medical system must bow to the wishes of the people.

The fault does not lie the stars, but in ourselves.

(To paraphrase Shakespeare.)
What violet said above ^^^^

Here, watch this then tell us it's got nothing to do with big Pharma.

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

DeparRudeAnts wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:57 pm
It's definitely not great that we're having this debate..
This has all come about thanks to the medical establishment, big pharma and the education system force feeding young childrens brains with confusion.
All for profit, and curving the amount of people on the planet by mutilating the youths genitalia.

It's an absolute travesty, and the sooner everyone stops talking about it, and giving it attention then better.

What is a woman?! What a stupid fucking question
My father had a colleague, who has a son. The boy has never felt like a boy ever since he was a small kid. Wanted to dress up like a girl, play with girls' toys etc etc.

He was born 40 years ago, before social media and before brains were 'fed with confusion'. People feeling different is something of all times, it keeps the evolution going.
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

Kammekor wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:50 am People feeling different is something of all times, it keeps the evolution going.
Without reproduction, not much evolution will be happening. You might feel like a womban, but without a womb you're not going to contribute to physical evolution.
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

Alex wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:02 pm
Yobbo wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:15 pm I'm a lesbian with an exceptionally large clitoris :flasher1:
Good for you.
Don't take what he says too clitorally, Alex. He might be using synecdouche-al language. :wink:
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

schlarry wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:44 am
Kammekor wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:50 am People feeling different is something of all times, it keeps the evolution going.
Without reproduction, not much evolution will be happening. You might feel like a womban, but without a womb you're not going to contribute to physical evolution.
Maybe that’s how evolution is planning on solving the human crisis. In the next few generations, everyone will feel happy not feeling like their natural biological selves, and we’ll flicker out.
What I really would like to know is- what comes next?
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:51 am What I really would like to know is- what comes next?
With asexual reproduction, nobody cums next. 8-)
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Kammekor wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:50 am
This has all come about thanks to the medical establishment, big pharma and the education system force feeding young childrens brains with confusion.
All for profit, and curving the amount of people on the planet by mutilating the youths genitalia.

It's an absolute travesty, and the sooner everyone stops talking about it, and giving it attention then better.

My father had a colleague, who has a son. The boy has never felt like a boy ever since he was a small kid. Wanted to dress up like a girl, play with girls' toys etc etc.

He was born 40 years ago, before social media and before brains were 'fed with confusion'. People feeling different is something of all times, it keeps the evolution going.
Calling out the role of big pharma does not mean that the existence of people such as your father’s colleague exist is denied - it’s more that there is a motivation that many who feel different, who identify as gay, bisexual, etc etc, who are merely exploring who they are, are being directed down a path as though it is going to ‘fix’ something in themselves when what’s going on is something else. If you haven’t watched the Scott video above I encourage you to. If you haven’t watched the what is a woman video in full I encourage you to.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

schlarry wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:44 am
The male gene pool accounts for half of the evolution I would say.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Kammekor wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:50 am

That's all good, just thank got they didn't chop his knob off while he was still growing up.

I haven't got a problem with people's orientation, or people with genuine mental health issues.

I have a problem with govts pushing agendas trying to get a minority of 3% to grow, starting by targeting the youth.
Disgusting pigs.
We need a BBQ.
sumfin smart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic