$50 - $100 for bar girls. What am I missing?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: $50 - $100 for bar girls. What am I missing?

Post by phuketrichard »

had to share this:

started a new book for fun, ( very readable)

an there is this pargaraph <

Older thai bar girl talking to a new girl just down from Issan:

..." He has a photograph of me in his wallet, " said Poo proudly, straightening up a new chunky gold ring, "where his money used to be " :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
fidolio
Tourist
Sweden

Post by fidolio »

Four guys was on our way to PP but after reading all this bad things about the bar girls we change and visit Jakarta instead. Girls that just want to blow money on drinks with crazy prices is not what we looking for. Is there any customer In PP who have sinked that low ?
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

fidolio wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:09 pm Four guys was on our way to PP but after reading all this bad things about the bar girls we change and visit Jakarta instead. Girls that just want to blow money on drinks with crazy prices is not what we looking for. Is there any customer In PP who have sinked that low ?
I don't believe that anyone here has sank as low as to want to go to Jakarta in a forlorn hope of discovering well-behaved, cheap bar girls.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

fidolio wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:09 pm Four guys was on our way to PP but after reading all this bad things about the bar girls we change and visit Jakarta instead. Girls that just want to blow money on drinks with crazy prices is not what we looking for. Is there any customer In PP who have sinked that low ?
Could think of many places in SE Asia to go rather than Jakarta>>
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Good, go to Jakarta then.. Byeee
sumfin smart
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

fidolio wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:09 pm Four guys was on our way to PP but after reading all this bad things about the bar girls we change and visit Jakarta instead.
yo so how was it , the girls there were they anything like these?

RafTig
Tourist

Post by RafTig »

Never been to Indonesia, but I've always gotten along with the girls from there.

Heard Bali was expensive for women tho, and that's the tourist spot where most people go.

I'm missing Pattaya personally. No place like Thailand out there, and traveling gave me a better appreciation of it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Stay in Pattaya then. You can chat with all the other sex tourists there instead of boring us to death. ☠️
Silence, exile, and cunning.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

pootylicious wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:37 am
fidolio wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:09 pm Four guys was on our way to PP but after reading all this bad things about the bar girls we change and visit Jakarta instead.
yo so how was it , the girls there were they anything like these?

Nothing to say on this topic, I just wanted to post this picture again.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

Jakarta girls; Are they more beautiful? Yes. Are they kinder? Yes. Will they blow your money on drinks with crazy prices? Yes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic