Looking for reputable and genuine dermal filler.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Looking for reputable and genuine dermal filler.

Post by Kuroneko »

mpgvaoc wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:58 pm I see many people here recommend going to Thailand instead of trying this service in Cambodia. Can I ask why? Is it so bad in Cambodia?
There are some very good services here, I use Roomchang. Below is a cut and paste from one of the dental threads here

Edit I read the post wrong my mistake
Last edited by Kuroneko on Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

Kuroneko wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:38 am
mpgvaoc wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:58 pm I see many people here recommend going to Thailand instead of trying this service in Cambodia. Can I ask why? Is it so bad in Cambodia?
There are some very good services here, I use Roomchang. Below is a cut and paste from one of the dental threads here

Re: post and crown dental procedure?

Post by Kuroneko » Thu May 19, 2022 9:27 am

wolfcreek wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 9:02 pm
Anyone had a post and crown dental procedure done in Phnom Penh? If so, what was the approximate cost? Any dentist recommendations?

Heres a reply I made on the affordable dentist thread post474816.html#p474816

Re: Affordable Dentist

Post by Kuroneko » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:38 am
I have been using Roomchang since they opened and have had numerous implants and crowns done including some dental surgery and also minor work which has always been done well. Previously I used to go to Bangkok but going to Roomchang made this unnecessary. My latest visit was about a month ago for a checkup and minor filling. Heres a cut and paste of of a post I made about seven years ago.

Kuroneko wrote: ↑Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 am

Roomchang in Phnom Penh have all the right equipment and are equally as good as anything in Bangkok. IMO better than my Bangkok dentist. Check out their site here: http://roomchang.com/

Here's a cut and paste of my comments on another thread:

I made some inquiries concerning implants and got recommendations for Dr. Lov at Roomchang. He subsequently did the implant and did an excellent job. For serious dental work I previously went to Bangkok, now all my dental work is done by Roomchang. The thing I like about Roomchang which goes for other top notch Asian style dentists is they have all the required equipment on site and usually do the work in one hit, and so you are not messing about with time wasting repeat appointments. ask-the-expat/cambodian-dentists-t4928- ... =roomchang

He asked about dermal fillers, not dental fillings :facepalm:
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

Bluenose wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:45 am
Kuroneko wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:38 am

Re: post and crown dental procedure?

Post by Kuroneko » Thu May 19, 2022 9:27 am

wolfcreek wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 9:02 pm
Anyone had a post and crown dental procedure done in Phnom Penh? If so, what was the approximate cost? Any dentist recommendations?

Heres a reply I made on the affordable dentist thread post474816.html#p474816

Re: Affordable Dentist

Post by Kuroneko » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:38 am
I have been using Roomchang since they opened and have had numerous implants and crowns done including some dental surgery and also minor work which has always been done well. Previously I used to go to Bangkok but going to Roomchang made this unnecessary. My latest visit was about a month ago for a checkup and minor filling. Heres a cut and paste of of a post I made about seven years ago.

Kuroneko wrote: ↑Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 am

Roomchang in Phnom Penh have all the right equipment and are equally as good as anything in Bangkok. IMO better than my Bangkok dentist. Check out their site here: http://roomchang.com/

Here's a cut and paste of my comments on another thread:

I made some inquiries concerning implants and got recommendations for Dr. Lov at Roomchang. He subsequently did the implant and did an excellent job. For serious dental work I previously went to Bangkok, now all my dental work is done by Roomchang. The thing I like about Roomchang which goes for other top notch Asian style dentists is they have all the required equipment on site and usually do the work in one hit, and so you are not messing about with time wasting repeat appointments. ask-the-expat/cambodian-dentists-t4928- ... =roomchang

OP asked about dermal fillers, not dental fillings :facepalm:
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Mods please delete this reply, don't know why but i can't delete it myself. Thanks
Last edited by DeparRudeAnts on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
sumfin smart
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:29 pm
Well basically we'd prefer if you didn't disfigure yourself or die on our doorstep. Besides that Thailand has much better medical facilities for when things get a bit botched up.
A friend of my father once got home from the pharmacy and checked what he'd been sold online. One of the meds was for dog worming.

Too easy to pass exams and obtain licenses here
sumfin smart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic