Dentist recommendation in Phnom Penh?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
GeoffWH
Tourist
Australia

Dentist recommendation in Phnom Penh?

Post by GeoffWH »

I'm living in BKK1 and need some major dental work. Any suggestions on a good dentist here or should I head to Bangkok?
rgrowden
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Dentist recommendation in Phnom Penh?

Post by rgrowden »

Malis Dental on Monivong Blvd. Japanese run, very competent, prices are reasonable. I've been to them a number of times.
GeoffWH
Tourist
Australia

Post by GeoffWH »

Thanks
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Pachem Dental, they did my teeth years ago and I have not had a problem in all that time. I've got 18 crowns and two bridges.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Labelle Dental Clinic
Address: #77E0, st.110, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: +855 10 662 669

Highly recommended.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

rgrowden wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:05 am Malis Dental on Monivong Blvd. Japanese run, very competent, prices are reasonable. I've been to them a number of times.
Bump...

Malis, kind of pricey, but the others i agree with. Malis good, but more like if you were back in your own country...

Another, Roomchang. They are supposed to be the best, but similar pricing to Malis, developed country prices.

I may be in the market for some fake teeth myself shortly. Got to keep the choppers in order. Anyone else got any recs?
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

La Belle if your feeling cheap, definitely a quality dentistry though

We send the kids to Malis though and they always have a good time (sadistic little bastards)
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

Darkcel wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:30 pm La Belle if your feeling cheap, definitely a quality dentistry though

We send the kids to Malis though and they always have a good time (sadistic little bastards)
Went to Labelle today, new girl, had some trouble with the English but after awhile they fixed my tooth the right way, looks good as new. I got the anesthetic and cost was only $15. This is my second time there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic