Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
johnoconnor
Tourist
Canada

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by johnoconnor »

My son said get a job,, what ways can you supplement income there
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

johnoconnor wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:06 am My son said get a job,, what ways can you supplement income there
Buy a bar.
johnoconnor
Tourist
Canada

Post by johnoconnor »

Ya,, I dont think my pockets are that deep..
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

johnoconnor wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:06 am My son said get a job,, what ways can you supplement income there
That's obviously a lot more difficult in Kampot than it would be in Phnom Penh.

Also, as you've never been to Cambodia, I'd suggest that you go there for a holiday first and check out more places than just Kampot. I for one like Kampot for a short break, but couldn't imagine living there. Who knows what your feelings about the place will be once you've actually seen it.
johnoconnor
Tourist
Canada

Post by johnoconnor »

Yes.. Im coming over soon. Keeping my place in Canada, But with the option of staying. So i am going to tour around on Bike. All my options are open
Idefix
Tourist
Germany

Post by Idefix »

Hello my name is Sebastian,

I'm 42 years old and from Damme in the north part of Germany.
I made approx 25 times holiday in Thailand and approx 20 times holiday in Cambodia.
I'm happy to found this board in the web and can to introduce myself.

I have have been last time in Thailand/Cambodia in 2019 before the Covid 19 starts.
I plan my next trips only to Cambodia and Vietnam because of I pretty like the culture there.
I have been mostly of my cambodian time in Phnom Penh riverside area.

I do many fitness and bodybuilding and like to go to sauna! :)

Best regards,

Sebastian
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

johnoconnor wrote:No i havent. Im coming to look soon to see if i like and and can afford it... I have a start up fund over 10k. Divorced male .. Ive got quotes already for insurance @3000 a year. Thats 250 Canadian..then i have 1250 for rent and to live.. Not a big drinker ,,blood thinners,, do like girls thou..
May I ask, what is the name of the insurance company that quoted you?

Steven.

Sent from my SM-T570 using Tapatalk

James BRD
Tourist

Post by James BRD »

I'm Chinese Building Material Manufacture, who have branch in Malaysia and business in Cambodia. :beer1:
If anyone here need professional reply about the below products, I'm at your service .
Insulation Sandwich Panel/steel structure / Cold Room / Alu-Coil /Steel-Coil / Cladding wall/ tiles...
Garage door/ Roller Shutters
Thanks all ,
Nice to meet you. :dm:
James
Mike Hoang
Tourist
Vietnam

Post by Mike Hoang »

Hi Everyone,
I am Mike, a newcomer, I was born and raised in Saigon, Vietnam, which is a neighboring country to Cambodia. I hope that the forum provide me the value information am planning to move here to change work environment and decide to live for long time. So, it would be great to see that there is a lot of useful information here before making a visit later to make a final choice.
I hope the forum keeps growing, stays well-known, and stays strong.

Nice to meet all of you.
Thank you.
Mike
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Buy a propriety in Canada and rent it out..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic