School

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
ali baba
Expatriate

School

Post by ali baba »

I was wondering when the school year starts and found out it's normally in November but got moved to January during covid. I'm wondering if this will be a permanent change or if they'll shift it back in the future. Also what age do kids usually start primary school?
Scarier than malaria.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: School

Post by scott61 »

Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
DeparRudeAnts
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by DeparRudeAnts »

Kindergarten starts from 3 years old
sumfin smart
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

DeparRudeAnts wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:12 pm Kindergarten starts from 3 years old
And last three years, lower, middle & higher.

My kids school year starts on Oct 1st.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic