Crocodile farm owner slips and dies

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Crocodile farm owner slips and dies

Post by pissontheroof »

ImageImageOk. , I thought for a minute and picked the wrong one , but I see what you’re sayin

reptiles
Some examples of reptiles are turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, and crocodiles.

All I can say is I know what I mean .
I’m having a trouble dealing with other problems I can’t say
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:33 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:17 pm
No , not at all , every farmer and fishermen didn’t commit a crime , i’m saying this crocodile 🐊 dude probly did .
Karma got its power in there and made this guy slip into the gaggle of amphibians and took his life .
What are you on about ? S’not rocket science .
Some people don't understand the difference between reptiles and amphibians. Some people don't understand what karma means either.
The most common misconception about Karma is that it is divine retribution or punishment from God which it is definitely NOT.

Karma is the result of our actions which are determined by our desires which we put into practice.

The determining factor of Karma is INTENTION (saṅkalpa) so we think about something, resolve to achieve it, and then act - that act has three possibilities -

it produces joy, happiness and contributes to another’s good,
it causes pain, injury or detracts from the good of another.
It has a neutral effect on others but a positive or negative effect on oneself.

We experience the outcomes of our actions in all their many repercussions - this is the fruit of Karma. Positive actions produce possitive results, negative actions negative ones. Neutral acts don’t produce Karma per se but condition the way we think and may impact on our future desires, intentions and actions.

So address this process by first examining and reorganising you mind to clear out all negativity and try to think in a more positive way.

Think before you act! Remember that even simple actions have effects on others - so be very mindful of the way to speak to and treat others - since this will rebound upon you.

If you have hurt someone then ask forgiveness and make amends.

Remember that the two properties common to all sentient beings is that they all wish to be happy and to avoid suffering - so try to empathise with them and avoid increasing the suffering in the world. Strive to be a benevolent and beneficent presence in the world.
https://www.thecpdiary.com/misunderstanding-karma/
Ok. , I thought for a minute and picked the wrong one , but I see what you’re sayin

reptiles
Some examples of reptiles are turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, and crocodiles.

All I can say is I know what I mean .
I’m having a trouble dealing with other problems I can’t say ImageImage
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Our little macaroni found a snapping turtle on the road last night, and I thought of this story aftering taking this pic, lol.

On a side note, check out those pointing skills! With pointing skills like that were considering enrolling her in Thai Police Academy sooner than later.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:22 am Our little macaroni found a snapping turtle on the road last night, and I thought of this story after taking this pic, lol.

She's adorable :) Was the turtle delicious?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:51 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:22 am Our little macaroni found a snapping turtle on the road last night, and I thought of this story after taking this pic, lol.

She's adorable :) Was the turtle delicious?

STEVITO
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by STEVITO »

a 72-year-old man died after walking around the crocodile pond where he slipped and fell in...

If he was wearing his Crocs it wouldn't have happened...
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

STEVITO wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:43 pm a 72-year-old man died after walking around the crocodile pond where he slipped and fell in...

If he was wearing his Crocs it wouldn't have happened...
This cannot go unpunished...
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Doc67 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:24 pm @Bubble T or anyone else clued up enough....

Can you please command AI to produce a picture of a crocodile wearing a Liverpool FC football shirt for Spigzy, it will make his day.
Sorry I'm late, only just saw this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic