Opinions! - Sihanoukville & 3 of their beaches

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
truelove5000
Tourist
Canada

Re: Opinions! - Sihanoukville & 3 of their beaches

Post by truelove5000 »

Hello everyone. This is it.
In August I will have nearly 25 days of free time.
I am planning a 17 Asia trip for August of this year.
I will be going to Cambodia for 5-7 days and the rest to another Asian country.
I need to make the most of this because after August my new busy life will start. New school. New career.
I have never been to Cambodia and it has always been on the list. I'm looking forward to meeting some ladies and ladyboys.
Wish me well, thank you all. :sign17:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

skip Cambodia and spend all ur time in Pattaya
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

truelove5000 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:14 am Hello everyone. This is it.
I need to make the most of this because after August my new busy life will start. New school. New career.
I have never been to Cambodia and it has always been on the list. I'm looking forward to meeting some ladies and ladyboys.
Wish me well, thank you all. :sign17:
When i came to Cambodia first time in 13-14 i thaught also to stay a week or so and move to Nam or Thai. But i stayed 3 weeks, never had time to go to the neighbouring countries, now 10 years later i still return always to Phnom Penh, only 1 time in Covid-2021 i tried Phuket because couldnt get into Cambodia without been locked for 2 weeks. Phuket was not bad, but Phnom Penh stays my number one . . .
Dont fall in love with her . . .
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

truelove5000 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:14 am Hello everyone. This is it.
Wish me well, thank you all.
:sign17:
:OD: Well, looking for ladies AND ladyboys - you are obviously looking for adventure. All the best with that OP.

And let us know how you get on. Your advice could be helpful to other adventurous types. :booty:
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

About 8 bars with plenty of female companion types were open on the same old street on Victory Hill.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic