FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Bring Back Buck
Expatriate

Post by Bring Back Buck »

I think Hotrecruiter should buy K440 with all that money he is making

Vladimir, do you also stalk Scobienz in real life? You seem have one big man crush on the guy! :assasin:
ryoon
Expatriate

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com

Post by ryoon »

Not impossible that PB explained to KIR that selling would be a good move right now.
With the number of poster going down the value can only followed to same trend, and who ever KIR sell to this would be beneficial to PB. KIR is the biggest drag for the forum right now.
By selling know the owner can still hope to restore KH440 to its former self

Very paradoxical situation, if KIR sell the value of KH440 would actually go up :D

On the negative side if the new owner implement a less pathological and trashy mod policies this would be actually bad for CEO
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

u guys are easy
obviously a troll post by KIR to see what response he will get,
he wont let go he now has to fight back to prove he is the best
sort of like Thaksin.

I have noticed that he posts less in the past few days and the ceo post has noting new from him.Guess they told him to shut up
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Post by migratory »

All this public bad mouthing, not good for CEO in the long run I think. Immature imo.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

phuketrichard wrote:u guys are easy
obviously a troll post by KIR to see what response he will get,
he wont let go he now has to fight back to prove he is the best
sort of like Thaksin.

I have noticed that he posts less in the past few days and the ceo post has noting new from him.Guess they told him to shut up
Yes, he's been very quiet the past couple of days. Some days ago he said in a tweet he was on his way to a K440 management/mod meeting. It must have been there and then they told him shut up and he did. And probably while pondering that he decided it was enough and put K440 up for sale while he still can ask money for it. I mean, when CEO keeps growing like it does, K440 will soon be worth diddly-squat.

I don't think it's a troll post, why would he do that? Nobody will take him serious anymore if he put K440 up for sale and then later say: 'nah, I don't sell', really I don't see why he would do that. Ah well, I am very curious as to how this will unfold. I was very surprised to read K440 was for sale. I wish him the best of luck selling it.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

First Sterling & The LA Clippers now KIR & K440. :D
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re:

Post by vladimir »

Bring Back Buck wrote:I think Hotrecruiter should buy K440 with all that money he is making

Vladimir, do you also stalk Scobienz in real life? You seem have one big man crush on the guy! :assasin:
This is real life, bozo! :lol:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Reminds me of that CNN on a debate show I recently watched about Hollywood preaching misogynist, a chick who was 1 of the 5 experts invited names Sarah got owned and started Tweeting after the show.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Alf Stewart
Tourist

Post by Alf Stewart »

Does anyone know how much advertisers pay for a block on 440?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:First Sterling & The LA Clippers now KIR & K440. :D

once again
not worth karma but great post!! :good:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic