Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Shirtless American Richard Coulson Found Lying in Street with Injured Leg

Post by khmerovitch »

at what point does the rule against "outing" a forum member counteract the ostensible purpose for it (safety)? this person is insane and dangerous.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

I think she thinks I'm Bossho or something.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:10 pm I think she thinks I'm Bossho or something.
it's funny how you have this continued and obvious interest in showing all these people who can't imagine how fucking sick you are some other representation of what is going on. no, I know exactly who this person is, his name, where he lives. I was stupid enough to fucking believe this twisted fuck was normal and actually dated and lived w him. yes it's embarrassing and simultaneously repulses and terrifies me that someone could do the things he's done while consoling me irl, telling me all the people saying bullshit about me online are "assholes" when you were the one behind most of the accounts. I won't say it again. stay the fuck away from me.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:18 pm
RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:10 pm I think she thinks I'm Bossho or something.
it's funny how you have this continued and obvious interest in showing all these people who can't imagine how fucking sick you are some other representation of what is going on. no, I know exactly who this person is, his name, where he lives. I was stupid enough to fucking believe this twisted fuck was normal and actually dated and lived w him. yes it's embarrassing and simultaneously repulses and terrifies me that someone could do the things he's done while consoling me irl, telling me all the people saying bullshit about me online are "assholes" when you were the one behind most of the accounts. I won't say it again. stay the fuck away from me.

We dated?

Did we do the sex? Was I good?
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:47 pm

We dated?

I'm pretty sure you already know how repulsed I was by your touch, overall manner, and creepy voice from the messages I sent to friends almost every time we tried, seeing as you hacked my phone from day 1. I still have that phone, actually, maybe I should post screenshots about how depressed I was that things were going the way they were, or I guess you could. you post just like you talk and it honestly makes me want to puke just like it did then. I can't believe you tricked me into feeling sorry for you and imagining we had anything in common. I know you know there's a lot of shit here I won't talk about. nothing from the past absolves you of what a disgusting person you are today. we are not the same. I am done engaging w you you disgusting fuckwit.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Can we give these last few posts their own thread?
Or maybe start a khmerovitch thread ‘cos somehow anywhere she posts becomes days of our lives with people she knows in real life and has drama with - all of whom seem to be shady , while she is apparently the one thing not like the others.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

violet wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:04 pm Can we give these last few posts their own thread?
Or maybe start a khmerovitch thread ‘cos somehow anywhere she posts becomes days of our lives with people she knows in real life and has drama with - all of whom seem to be shady , while she is apparently the one thing not like the others.
She doesn't even know me in real life. We've never met. She just messaged me on FB a few times and asked me to meet up with her in her hotel room meth den and I declined. I'm not whoever she thinks I am.

That's why I doubt she knows the shirtless guy from Vietnam.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:25 pm
violet wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:04 pm Can we give these last few posts their own thread?
She doesn't even know me in real life. We've never met. She just messaged me on FB a few times and asked me to meet up with her in her hotel room meth den and I declined. I'm not whoever she thinks I am.
now I know why you love these forums. unfortunately in reality saying things doesn't make them true but it seems to be how this and your other favorite forums operate. I'd much rather live in the real world and let people like you degrade themselves and whoever else comes along here. the irony is the people who think they've "got me" because of some garbage or nonsense they posted about me are actually caught in their own trap and seem to be on a steady path of self-degradation. no one worth half a shit believes the absolute bullshit or pathetic, intentionally vague disses (because no one seems to be able to come up w anything bad to say about me that's actually true) spewed on here. I actually felt like I got something out of writing that first handful of posts today, but this is obviously a beyond toxic cesspit where 98% of the posters are here to do and be things I want nothing to do w. I've seen over and over what happens people who get off on this type of behavior, it's not pretty. I know who I am, unfortunately for many of you on here, and plenty of friends outside of this forum also do and remind me all the time.

enjoy. same time next year the same haters will be posting the same shit, looking a lot worse, in this little metaverse where degenerate psychopaths are given free reign to make an infinite number of accounts posting bullshit and idiots wait around to join in the reindeer games so they can feel better about themselves w their pathetic attempts at defamation.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:58 pm
RONEV wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:47 pm

We dated?

I'm pretty sure you already know how repulsed I was by your touch, overall manner, and creepy voice from the messages I sent to friends almost every time we tried, seeing as you hacked my phone from day 1. I still have that phone, actually, maybe I should post screenshots about how depressed I was that things were going the way they were, or I guess you could. you post just like you talk and it honestly makes me want to puke just like it did then. I can't believe you tricked me into feeling sorry for you and imagining we had anything in common. I know you know there's a lot of shit here I won't talk about. nothing from the past absolves you of what a disgusting person you are today. we are not the same. I am done engaging w you you disgusting fuckwit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic