Watching Town hall with Ex Pres Trump

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Watching Town hall with Ex Pres Trump

Post by Big Daikon »

TDS is very real.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:43 pm
hanno wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:24 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:07 pm
And you left out the part where he says very clearly he just wants the war in Ukraine to END, as his main hope is that people on both sides stop dying. I think he should just start lying to everyone like other politicians, promising he'll pay everyone's student loans, pay everyone's mortgage, etc!! And if anyone says his plan won't work he just calls them white supremacists, lol.
The former president would not say whether he wants Russia or Ukraine to win the war, instead saying that he wants the war to end. Trump said he thinks that Russian President Vladimir “Putin made a mistake” by invading Ukraine, but he stopped short of saying that Putin is a war criminal.

That’s something that “should be discussed later,” Trump said.
Y'all just mad he didn't take the bait, lol. I know it goes against your beliefs of Orange Man Bad, but he's the only US president that hasn't gotten us into a new war since Nixon. And now he says he just wants the war to end so people on both sides stop dying and now you think he's rooting for Russia, lol. If Trump had said he wanted Ukraine to win, all the news networks would be forced to have to start rooting for Russia, haha, as no sane person agrees with Donald Drumpf.

I'm sure you also believed the fake news about him calling Nazis "very fine people."

I always used to wonder how citizens in North Korea could possibly believe all the propaganda they're fed, but now I realize they wouldn't have all that propaganda if it didn't work, and it clearly does work.
What new wars did Ford, Clinton, and Obama start?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

TDS is such an ignorant term to use, especially when the person in question puts themselves in the spotlight every chance they get because their ego is too large to keep to themselves.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kenr wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:19 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:43 pm
hanno wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:24 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:07 pm
And you left out the part where he says very clearly he just wants the war in Ukraine to END, as his main hope is that people on both sides stop dying. I think he should just start lying to everyone like other politicians, promising he'll pay everyone's student loans, pay everyone's mortgage, etc!! And if anyone says his plan won't work he just calls them white supremacists, lol.
The former president would not say whether he wants Russia or Ukraine to win the war, instead saying that he wants the war to end. Trump said he thinks that Russian President Vladimir “Putin made a mistake” by invading Ukraine, but he stopped short of saying that Putin is a war criminal.

That’s something that “should be discussed later,” Trump said.
Y'all just mad he didn't take the bait, lol. I know it goes against your beliefs of Orange Man Bad, but he's the only US president that hasn't gotten us into a new war since Nixon. And now he says he just wants the war to end so people on both sides stop dying and now you think he's rooting for Russia, lol. If Trump had said he wanted Ukraine to win, all the news networks would be forced to have to start rooting for Russia, haha, as no sane person agrees with Donald Drumpf.

I'm sure you also believed the fake news about him calling Nazis "very fine people."

I always used to wonder how citizens in North Korea could possibly believe all the propaganda they're fed, but now I realize they wouldn't have all that propaganda if it didn't work, and it clearly does work.
What new wars did Ford, Clinton, and Obama start?
If we consider the Koran War, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, the war in Afghanistan and the Iraq War, Trump joins Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower in not having officially brought the United States into a new war since 1945.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2A22SN
[/quote]
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic