Where ub Cambodia?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
harry
Tourist
Great Britain

Where ub Cambodia?

Post by harry »

I'll soon be 65, I lost my wife recenently. I'm thinking of retireing to Cambodia.
I'm not much intersted in clubbing, but would like to interact with an expat community.
I like the beach and reading.
My question is what's a good place to pitch my tent in Cambodia?
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where ub Cambodia?

Post by Chuck Borris »

If you healthy maybe, because healthcare here is so so, it is a lot better in Thailand. Not many beautiful beaches here also...expats mostly live in Kampot, Kep, Siem reap, PP, Sihanoukville.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Considering you have limited funds (see your other post) the cambodian beaches you can afford are not the nicest ones in Asia. Have a look at the Philippines (same cost of living) if beachlife is so important to you. There are so many to chose from, its impossible to list them all.
work is for people who cant find truffles
harry
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by harry »

The beach isn't a necessity .

I was hoping that I'd hear from some expats in Cambodia to give some pros and cons of their area.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic