Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 pm
grumpygit wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:35 am This was trending huge on twitter earlier. Lots saying it's fake cos the Trump isn't on the list. No source. No anything just a list anyone could have made up..but it did get a lot of attention. Make of it what you will.

Epstein's Island was private, i.e. no customs, no immigration, no records. It doesn't even have an airstrip, take a look. Access is by boat, sea plane or helicopter and the nearest airport for jets is Cyril King airport on the St Thomas Island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Travel from the US to CK airport might leave a trail for a while, but once you have arrived on St Thomas' Island, where you go is nobody's business and helicopters owned by Epstein wouldn't be keeping any records!

There exists an extensive passenger flight log which recorded most of the names of visitors by air to the island. It is sealed for murky reasons along with most of the documents related to the CIA and Mossad Honeypot formerly known as Jeffery Epstein
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:38 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 pm
grumpygit wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:35 am This was trending huge on twitter earlier. Lots saying it's fake cos the Trump isn't on the list. No source. No anything just a list anyone could have made up..but it did get a lot of attention. Make of it what you will.

Epstein's Island was private, i.e. no customs, no immigration, no records. It doesn't even have an airstrip, take a look. Access is by boat, sea plane or helicopter and the nearest airport for jets is Cyril King airport on the St Thomas Island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Travel from the US to CK airport might leave a trail for a while, but once you have arrived on St Thomas' Island, where you go is nobody's business and helicopters owned by Epstein wouldn't be keeping any records!

There exists an extensive passenger flight log which recorded most of the names of visitors by air to the island. It is sealed for murky reasons along with most of the documents related to the CIA and Mossad Honeypot formerly known as Jeffery Epstein
a lot of the names of the flight logs for the lolita express have been released already under oath
The logs also shows how many times they travelled including dates etc
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell's extraordinary claims from prison | 60 Minutes Australia
Feb 12, 2023
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:40 pm Sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell's extraordinary claims from prison | 60 Minutes Australia
Feb 12, 2023
liars and thieves. If you hire a hit man you’re doing business with a murderer and you risk being murdered. If you are an operative in extortion your bosses are the most dirty tricksters who will do anything and you are never safe.

Epstein didn’t kill hisself and neither did MacAfee.

What was Epstein businesses? How did he amass a fortune? No one really knows do they?

And if he was responsible for procuring girls for the rich and powerful where is that information now? Are we to believe he made a fortune out of thin air and was the only pervert amongst his friends?
Stay classy na
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

David Gordon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:58 am
Username Taken wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:40 pm Sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell's extraordinary claims from prison | 60 Minutes Australia
Feb 12, 2023
liars and thieves. If you hire a hit man you’re doing business with a murderer and you risk being murdered. If you are an operative in extortion your bosses are the most dirty tricksters who will do anything and you are never safe.

What was Epstein businesses? How did he amass a fortune? No one really knows do they?

And if he was responsible for procuring girls for the rich and powerful where is that information now
? Are we to believe he made a fortune out of thin air and was the only pervert amongst his friends?
I think you answered your own question there. Epstein hung around with some very wealthy, influential people including two ex presidents and a member of the royal family - that's some serious influence right there. It's not to say that everyone who associated with him was a pervert but no doubt some of them were and I'm sure there would be a lot of rich pervs who'd have a lot to gain by keeping everything under wraps, and the ability to do that.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Random Dude wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:11 pm
David Gordon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:58 am
Feb 12, 2023

And if he was responsible for procuring girls for the rich and powerful where is that information now
? Are we to believe he made a fortune out of thin air and was the only pervert amongst his friends?
I think you answered your own question there. Epstein hung around with some very wealthy, influential people including two ex presidents and a member of the royal family - that's some serious influence right there. It's not to say that everyone who associated with him was a pervert but no doubt some of them were and I'm sure there would be a lot of rich pervs who'd have a lot to gain by keeping everything under wraps, and the ability to do that.
call me crazy - it seems to me that Epsteins job was to put people into temptation and compromising situations and record that somehow so that others could go to them and say they have x such and such on them - and thus they were compromised and could be manipulated.
Stay classy na
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Yeah, could well be. I haven't watched the video yet so I could be missing something here, but I think it's going to be one of those situations where we'll just never know the truth, even if the 'truth' does come out.

Maybe Epstein was working on other's behalf to get dirt on people, maybe he was doing it of his own volition and for his own benefit, I don't believe anyone saying he killed himself,I wouldn't believe anything Ghislaine says either because she has every incentive to lie, but at the same time, given the people involved I assume anything is possible. I also know people are quick to say the CIA/Illuminate/ Aliens/ rich elites MUST surely be working on some sort of scheme because someone saw a whistle blower video on youtube - that happens with pretty much everything from the moon landing to flat earth to covid.

There are so many people operating in a world most of us will never understand, I can see how people believe there's some shadowy CIA James Bond type stuff going on, but for me it's probably going to stay in the 'who the hell knows' file.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic