Khmer440 is shutting down

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Khmer440 is shutting down

Post by John Bingham »

He was never banned, he just had a tantrum and ran off. I could prove it but I'm not allowed to put a link in. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Ot Mean Loi wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:35 am It would appear so. I suspect that I am not the only one taken in by this posting on CEO about TOF.

Oh well, hope springs eternal and good to know that there will not not be a tsunami of TOF members bringing their very low standards across to CEO.

OML
There’s barely anyone posting over there that doesn’t post here.

There is no ‘being taken in by’ a CEO post. The other forum almost did shut. It was saved at the last minute.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

violet wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:27 pm
Ot Mean Loi wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:35 am It would appear so. I suspect that I am not the only one taken in by this posting on CEO about TOF.

Oh well, hope springs eternal and good to know that there will not not be a tsunami of TOF members bringing their very low standards across to CEO.

OML

There is no ‘being taken in by’ a CEO post. The other forum almost did shut. It was saved at the last minute.
Cambodia is a small expat community, perhaps one lone forum will suffice.
Boredom is like a shroud
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

cabron wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:40 pm
violet wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:27 pm

OML

Cambodia is a small expat community, perhaps one lone forum will suffice.
Take it up with those who saved it. One reason for saving it was the vast amount of information and the content on the front page (quite separate to the forum)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Copy / Paste

‘Go woke,go broke’ business strategy of new Khmer440 owners to come to fruition soon
Post by Phnom Penh Trader » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:58 am

As the mantle of Khmer440 ownership is handed on from one lefty,liberal IT muppet to the next that couldn’t run a bath,while any dissenting voices that don’t agree with the wokewashing agenda of the forum and all its articles are banned and all their posts removed.
Khmer440 resumes its death spiral into oblivion with the people in charge too busy patting themselves on the back for their utter halfwittery and total ineptitude,at running any sort of business whatsoever their priorities instead lie with cancelling anyone that doesn’t share their woke,liberal views.
It’s probably time to open the book on how long this latest incarnation will drag on for like a winged bird that can no longer fly,until the neighbourhood cat finally and inevitably catches up with it?

Sent from my iPad
There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. ~ Leonardo da Vinci
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Tootsfriend wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:02 am Copy / Paste

‘Go woke,go broke’ business strategy of new Khmer440 owners to come to fruition soon
Post by Phnom Penh Trader » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:58 am

As the mantle of Khmer440 ownership is handed on from one lefty,liberal IT muppet to the next that couldn’t run a bath,while any dissenting voices that don’t agree with the wokewashing agenda of the forum and all its articles are banned and all their posts removed.
Khmer440 resumes its death spiral into oblivion with the people in charge too busy patting themselves on the back for their utter halfwittery and total ineptitude,at running any sort of business whatsoever their priorities instead lie with cancelling anyone that doesn’t share their woke,liberal views.
It’s probably time to open the book on how long this latest incarnation will drag on for like a winged bird that can no longer fly,until the neighbourhood cat finally and inevitably catches up with it?

Sent from my iPad
There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. ~ Leonardo da Vinci
Careful - you'll incur the wrath of Roz or one of the mods for giving the other side a free kick......... =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic