We want to live in America

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: We want to live in America

Post by pootylicious »

Tootsfriend wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:10 pm This has really got me confused. So many people from other countries wanting to live in America, probably the most powerful and richest country in the world , they spend billions of $$ on space projects, the military, and donate with a open chequebook to Ukraine and yet I find it hard to believe this homelessness is really happening in USA.
There are a ton of problems back home that the media ignores. Why else would we have been desperate enough to elect people like Obama or Trump? Last I checked polls showed the government having a single digit approval rating.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: We want to live in America

Post by TheImplication »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:21 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:24 am
John Bingham wrote:Yes, they should stop spending money on all that useless stuff and give it all for free to dossers on Skid Row. Like they do in Australia and so many other places. :?
California does, and thus the hordes of tent cities.

The population is squeezed to death by increasingly high taxes to pay for the free stuff and are fleeing to places like Texas.

And bringing their poisonous ideas California ideas with them.

Funny thing about giving away stuff for free to those who pay nothing.

There is never enough free to give away to make them satisfied.
California's GDP dwarfs all other states, they should declare independence and deport all those homeless people from loser states.
If California can be walled off so transplants can’t keep escaping their own horrible policies and ruining other places, I’m sure the other states would gladly except this offer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic