Monks get fighty at funeral. (pics).

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Monks get fighty at funeral. (pics).

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

18th April, 2023

Surin, Thailand: Two Thai monks started a fight in the middle of a funeral parlor, there may be a problem with the chairs arranged by relatives The monks are in the front row, and the monks who have been vegan for a short time are invited to stay with the monks who have been vegan for many years.

The two monks started the fight on the afternoon of April 14, 2023 in the middle of the funeral home in front of the stupa. A pagoda in Chom Pra district, Surin province, Thailand.

The pagoda's chief priest told local media that on the day of the incident, relatives from Chanthaburi province invited the monks. Everyone in the pagoda came to perform the blessing at the funeral. Shortly afterwards, two monks fought and I was on top, not knowing why the two monks were born. No problem.

Separately, a monk (in the picture below) said that before the incident, his relatives invited him to Blessing ceremony. At that time, there were two rows of chairs for the monks to sit in the ceremony. And the back seat has a picture of the Buddha on the seat. Only then did my relatives tell me to stay in the front row seat. Because there are 3 seats available. While I was sitting in the front seat, another monk (pictured above) asked me if I was vegan. How many years? After the priest finished questioning, he immediately started beating.

That is why there was a fight between the monks and the monks and the villagers and the monks who were in the ceremony did not dare to stop No.

https://kohsantepheapdaily-com-kh.trans ... _tr_pto=sc
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Monks get fighty at funeral. (pics).

Post by pissontheroof »

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic