Pig Born W/Dick On Forehead & Human Features

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Pig Born W/Dick On Forehead & Human Features

Post by wackyjacky »

It looks like 1 of the spawn from the creature in 'Alien'. Only the class stuff ladies and gentlemen. LINK: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-l ... 7214398896:.... "Snaps of a Chinese farmer’s newborn pig that he claims had a human face and a penis on its forehead have gone viral.
Friends and neighbours of farmer Tao Lu had rushed to his property in Yanan township in Nanning city in southern China after news spread of the mutant pig.
Local Wu Kung who posted his images said: “I was one of a dozen people went there to see the piglet, and it really did human face and exactly like he said, a willie growing out of its forehead.”
Piglet ... The farmer says he was inundated with cash offers for a pig born with a human face.
He said it was alive and squealing but didn’t live long after being rejected by the mother and refusing to feed from a bottle.
Farmer Tao said he was amazed because he received phone calls from collectors prepared to pay a large sum of money for the animal.
“It was a large litter, and the mutant was one of the last of 19 piglets to be born.
“All the others were normal, just this one was really bizarre. It is a shame it died, I could have got more money for it them for the rest of the family put together based on what people were offering me on the phone.”
He said they had wanted to put the mutant pig on display to attract visitors."

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Pig Born W/Dick On Forehead & Human Features

Post by General Mackevili »

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

It this were the term "dickhead" comes from?
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

Reminds me of R Crumb's infamous Dicknose !
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

R. Crumb. Interesting movie of his life. Loved the comics. Also loved the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Cheech Wizard. Go to Youtube, Cheech Wizard "Trick."
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

General Mackevili wrote:Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I'll have one of those too please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic