"Best of CEO" Thread?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: "Best of CEO" Thread?

Post by John Bingham »

Born-Confused wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:00 am So my post was edited by a mod and I can't even edit or remove the link myself.......... there once was a complaint that this is what happened over the other side, but looks like it happens just as much here as there
No, it only happens here, you can put any link you like up on TOF.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:24 am
Born-Confused wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:00 am
Born-Confused wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:13 am
schlarry wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:38 am Has the story of the murdered/ beheaded suicide French guy and 2 kids car driven into a pond been covered yet?
So my post was edited by a mod and I can't even edit or remove the link myself.......... there once was a complaint that this is what happened over the other side, but looks like it happens just as much here as there
What a shirt stirrer you are!
I edited your link to tof, and you know it because I PMed you and you replied to my PM.

You must have been born confused.
Nope - not trying to be a shit stirrer - I responded to this question on this chat with a link to this case which was on TOF, which happened before CEO was ever in existence. You changed my link, and I have no way of editing the post, which I wanted to do by removing the link altogether as it was not what I posted. I don't see why you can't co-exist and threaten with a banning if I post a link to the other site. If you can bring yourself to read that thread, it is a fascinating journey of what was one of the most unusual cases of a foreigner murder in this country.
Your pettiness is disappointing!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Born-Confused wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 am Your pettiness is disappointing!
Seriously? You expect CEO to promote TOF?
You're delusional.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:41 am
You're delusional.
I rest my case :hattip:
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Born-Confused wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:43 am
rozzieoz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:41 am
You're delusional.
I rest my case :hattip:
You haven't been accused of TRYING to be a shit stirrer, and for good reason, it seems to come naturally to you.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

The idea a thread seeking CEO's best threads becomes itself CEO's best thread is rather splendid.

Carry on.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:23 am If Mark Smith was in ANY way guilty, the UK government would have at least out him on sex offenders list. They did not.
They knew what was going on, and they feel he's ok. That's enough for me :)
According to a CEO account that purports to be Smith himself - he is on the sex offenders register, also it's reported in many newspapers that he is
Doodoo2010 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:53 pm I did get caught up coming home as the law in the UK is that anyone convicted abroad must follow the law at home so I was put on the sex offenders register. I was really upset by this but the UK police were really good and explained unless the law is changed there is nothing they can do so they put me on it but left it clear to live a normal life.
Mark
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Wasn’t someone going to interview Mark Smith? Did that ever happen?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:56 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:23 am If Mark Smith was in ANY way guilty, the UK government would have at least out him on sex offenders list. They did not.
They knew what was going on, and they feel he's ok. That's enough for me :)
According to a CEO account that purports to be Smith himself - he is on the sex offenders register, also it's reported in many newspapers that he is
Doodoo2010 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:53 pm I did get caught up coming home as the law in the UK is that anyone convicted abroad must follow the law at home so I was put on the sex offenders register. I was really upset by this but the UK police were really good and explained unless the law is changed there is nothing they can do so they put me on it but left it clear to live a normal life.
Mark
My apologies, I stand corrected.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
sousadeyy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by sousadeyy »

Irony. You are discussing a dead post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic