Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Post by Kammekor »

@David Gordon

You can't have it all. He either signed unknowingly and could have resolved it, or he signed fully conscious and has to face the consequences.

Choose one.

If he signed knowingly, yes, that's what trials are for. But that's not what you claimed before.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:03 pm I dont see how anyone in their right mind would elect a person to be the leader of the free world that is quoted saying

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
WTTE
"I will be phenomenal to women..."
"There has to be some sort of punishment to women for abortion"
"If Hillary can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"...World Trade Center fell down. I'm not blaming anybody."

"The concept of global warming was created by the Chinese."
"It's freezing, we could do with a big dose of global warming right now.

"I meant to say 'how could they not be involved.'"

In fairness, he's not alone: "95% of our imports are from overseas." Or "The French don't have a word for rendezvous."

Difference is, the others realiszed their gaffes.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:33 pm Image

@David Gordon

You can't have it all. He either signed unknowingly and could have resolved it, or he signed fully conscious and has to face the consequences.

Choose one.

If he signed knowingly, yes, that's what trials are for. But that's not what you claimed before.
I don’t actually care - tax is extortion anyhow. I’m much more concerned about ballot stuffing than a tax error. It should be treated with a reassessment and a penalty plus interest - like a fine and not be a stupid criminal matter.
Last edited by David Gordon on Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay classy na
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Here is the deal. If you want to go into hiding, we promise we won't come looking for you.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:50 pm
Kammekor wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:33 pm Image

@David Gordon

Choose one.

I don’t actually care - tax is extortion anyhow. I’m much more concerned about ballot stuffing than a tax error. It should be treated with a reassessment and a penalty plus interest - like a fine and not be a stupid criminal matter.
Tax error? LOL. Trump is the guy who paid Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg’s attorney fees and is still paying him his salary while he does his 5-month stint at club Fed for tax fraud that helped reduce the company’s tax liability, and will probably resume his position once he is released from prison.

Any other company’s CFO would have been fired and would have had to retain their own lawyers. The entire Trump Organization is filled with fraud.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

And anyone who claims that tax is extortion is disturbed. How is education paid for? How are roads built so vehicles can be driven? How could you fly from one country to another country? How are police paid? Too funny.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Kenr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:17 pm And anyone who claims that tax is extortion is disturbed. How is education paid for? How are roads built so vehicles can be driven? How could you fly from one country to another country? How are police paid? Too funny.
Education and police budgets are paid municipally through property taxes. Roads are built with gasoline taxes and car tags and automobile sales tax income. Airports are built and maintained through taxes and fees on flights and the airplanes through your passenger ticket fare.

Income tax is extortion. Sales/consumer
tax is a different animal. There was a time when income tax did not exist at all - when implemented it was going to be a short term thing. Yeah right. The governments are not all that responsible with the money they seize and are very wasteful.
Stay classy na
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

So you're saying he isn't really guilty of tax evasion, because all tax is theft? Seems like a legit argument.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Some interesting points here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:10 pm
Random Dude wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:16 am
Alex wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:30 am
David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:33 am
rozzieoz wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:20 am Imagine getting him as a cellmate. You'd be begging for solitary within hours.
Not at all. I would consider myself very fortunate. That would be great.
Would you shank him?
Shank.... Or spoon?
Fork
Lol, it's a horrific thought but it could be quite profitable, after forking Donald there's often a big hush money payment so you don't tell anyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic