Do you support Ukraine or Russia?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Do you support Russia or Ukraine in this conflict?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:32 pm

Russia
18%
Ukraine
73%
It's a hoax
3%
I don't know.
6%

Total votes: 79
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Do you support Ukraine or Russia?

Post by Chuck Borris »

If you say that this war is just a fight for geopolitical supremacy and poor Ukrainians are paying that with life...are you automatically Putin supporter?
I see Rich Ukrainians in expensive cars around my town, they are in Phuket, elsewhere... Met few Ukrainians and Russians in TH and CAM last month. They said is not their war. They escaped their country stay alive. No even one Russians I met or I know support this war or Putin.

This war started in Feb 2014....USA and their western EU puddles agenda is not peace in that region. (they never mention peace talks in one year. Just sending more weapons and mostly Europe is paying that with high prices of everything).
They want Ukrainian fields and Russian natural resources. Once they have that, they will control China. And China knows that. If China takes a side....

I had political discussion with my HK friend 10 years ago and asked him a rhetoric question, who will be the master of the universe in 50 years, USA or China? He said: I don"t know, but you shouldn't underestimate 3500 years old civilization...

I had a chat over few Antarctica beers with American journalist hiding in south America. He was writing about people behind the curtains, who really run the show in the USA. I thought he is mad, but later with Saddam"s WMD plot I started to think with my head, I don't believe everything in western media anymore.

We need another Yalta conference with all word"s leaders again. We were never closer to the nuclear war. Putin is lunatic.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Chuck Borris wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:29 am If you say that this war is just a fight for geopolitical supremacy and poor Ukrainians are paying that with life...are you automatically Putin supporter?
I see Rich Ukrainians in expensive cars around my town, they are in Phuket, elsewhere... Met few Ukrainians and Russians in TH and CAM last month. They said is not their war. They escaped their country stay alive. No even one Russians I met or I know support this war or Putin.

This war started in Feb 2014....USA and their western EU puddles agenda is not peace in that region. (they never mention peace talks in one year. Just sending more weapons and mostly Europe is paying that with high prices of everything).
They want Ukrainian fields and Russian natural resources. Once they have that, they will control China. And China knows that. If China takes a side....

I had political discussion with my HK friend 10 years ago and asked him a rhetoric question, who will be the master of the universe in 50 years, USA or China? He said: I don"t know, but you shouldn't underestimate 3500 years old civilization...

I had a chat over few Antarctica beers with American journalist hiding in south America. He was writing about people behind the curtains, who really run the show in the USA. I thought he is mad, but later with Saddam"s WMD plot I started to think with my head, I don't believe everything in western media anymore.

We need another Yalta conference with all word"s leaders again. We were never closer to the nuclear war. Putin is lunatic.
Damn dude, you’re all over the place in this post.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:20 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:04 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:57 pm Someone else can do it, but the results would be very much skewed by Russian shills.
Let's do it non-anonymously then, to spot the fakies.
Technically doable ?
They’re all finger puppets of the same few time wasters, aren’t they? Or may as well be, with pretty much the same basic statements, over and over again.
I doubt they even truly believe, deep down, that Putin is right. It’s just another online distraction when they’ve lost interest in the other couple of thread topics that they frequent.
I shouldn't even bother adding to this time-wasting thread but just popping in to say:

1. Putin is a hero
2. I have no vested interest in appealing to the brainwashed masses - I'm not interested in wasting time or making unnecessary problems for myself seeking consciousness where there is none and definitely not interested in offending people, who typically believe what they believe for all sorts of reasons which are generally inoffensive to me
3. I have only ever posted on this site under this handle and the anikan account I have lost access to

Late
Last edited by khmerovitch on Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:16 pm
John Bingham wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:57 pm Someone else can do it, but the results would be very much skewed by Russian shills.
Technically doable ?
They’re all finger puppets of the same few time wasters, aren’t they? Or may as well be, with pretty much the same basic statements, over and over again.
I doubt they even truly believe, deep down, that Putin is right. It’s just another online distraction when they’ve lost interest in the other couple of thread topics that they frequent.
I shouldn't even bother adding to this time-wasting thread but just popping in to say:

1. Putin is a hero
2. I have no vested interest in appealing to the brainwashed masses. I don't like to waste time seeking consciousness where there is none or offend people who typically believe what they believe for all sorts of reasons which are generally unoffensive to me
3. I have only ever posted on this site under this handle and the anikan account I have lost access to

Late
And yet here you are wasting your time.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

Kenr wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:19 pm
Technically doable ?

1. Putin is a hero
2. I have no vested interest in appealing to the brainwashed masses. I don't like to waste time seeking consciousness where there is none or offend people who typically believe what they believe for all sorts of reasons which are generally unoffensive to me

Late
That was meant to be a joke referencing a post that started the same way villifying me for my views on Russia and Putin on *a certain other thread*.

Go outside.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

khmerovitch wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:21 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:19 pm

Technically doable ?

1. Putin is a hero

Late
That was meant to be a joke referencing a post that started the same way villifying me for my views on Russia and Putin on *a certain other thread*.

Go outside.
Don’t get in an uproar, I thought it was funny.

And I’ve been outside all morning, so I’ll chill inside for awhile.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Technically doable ?

1. Putin is a hero
2. I have no vested interest in appealing to the brainwashed masses - I'm not interested in wasting time or making unnecessary problems for myself seeking consciousness where there is none and definitely not interested in offending people, who typically believe what they believe for all sorts of reasons which are generally inoffensive to me

Late
Classic brainwashed schizo jenny 😂
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

Darkcel wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:20 pm
Technically doable ?

1. Putin is a hero

Late
Classic brainwashed schizo jenny 😂
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Quote, It will only take one day to stop this war.

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

[quote]Absurdity to a new level’ as Russia takes charge of UN security council[/quote][/b]

Yes, that's correct, Russia now holds the Presidency, due to the monthly rotation system.

I hope the rest of the members refuse to attend any meetings, leaving Russia and China on their own.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ty-council
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic