Romano's Italian Pizza in pp Is a fucking Scam!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Romano's Italian Pizza in pp Is a fucking Scam!

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:48 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:27 pm
Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:22 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:17 pm
Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:13 pm

Well, look at what happened to the OP. Yes they are common, so are $20’s and $10’s. And you don’t know the situation, it could be that they already had five (5) customers before the OP who swapped out $100 notes for their $10 tabs just to break it.
I've ran a business in PP for years, been in that situation many times. Not difficult to keep change on hand
It is their business, I have been their before, and from what I understand they have been there for awhile. So I’m sure they are doing just fine not breaking everyone’s $100 notes.
I could not give a fuck if you have been there or not, it's not relevant

In any case I'll be wary of their waitress switching my $100 for ghost money when I pay my bill there next
You needn’t worry. They’re plenty honest, and quite amenable to helping. All of this debate is based on an accusation made by an op who is somewhat absent and provided only the familair tale of woe with what I feel is a bit of distraction.
Glad to hear.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Svensken wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:29 pm I sound like a rookie and thats fine for me!

Romano's Italian Pizza have awesome pizza BUT!

They are not legit! So dont support This shithole to resturant!
This was 17 of februari 2023!

I payed with 100 usd note
The girl came back we dont have change do you have smaller note?
i have gave them 20 usd note and i got ”my” 100 usd note back

And i got a FAKE 100 usd back!

I was talking to them and they tryed to extortion me they Will send the police on me and blackmail me!
I dont know how i add photos here but If someone tell me i can add the screenshots

NEVER EAT HERE!!!!!! Pls dont support This place!
The reason i found out today is i change in to 2500 usd before i left sweden!

Adress

137E0 Street, Preah Ang Yukanthor Street (19), Phnom Penh
Fkn great pizza though eh?😎
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

I recommend to OP the Pink Elephant Pub, 343 Preah Sisowath Blv, Phnom Penh, Cambodia had a great pizza there and a couple of beers. They didn't cheat me on the tab... I think...
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic