Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Deport me

Post by phuketrichard »

Chat GPT:

Trolls are individuals who deliberately post inflammatory or off-topic messages on online forums, social media platforms, or other online spaces with the intention of disrupting the discussion or provoking an emotional response from other users. Here are some common traits that trolls exhibit:

Provocative language: Trolls often use aggressive, insulting, or inflammatory language to provoke others.

Off-topic comments: Trolls frequently make comments that are not related to the topic at hand, which can derail a discussion.

Contrarian views: Trolls often take a contrarian view on a topic, simply to provoke a reaction from others.

Repeatedly Posting: Trolls often post repeatedly in a short amount of time, or post the same comment multiple times.

Insulting or demeaning language: Trolls often resort to insulting or demeaning language to provoke others or get attention.

Lack of engagement: Trolls may refuse to engage in constructive dialogue or respond to questions, instead opting for insults or non sequiturs.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Since Trolls cannot be eliminated and some members find it humorous or sport to engage them - I propose you move this and other past and or future troll posts to a new forum section called - Engage the Trolls - that way any suspected troll can be moved there and doesn’t need banning.
Stay classy na
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:11 pm Chat GPT:

Trolls are individuals who deliberately post inflammatory or off-topic messages on online forums, social media platforms, or other online spaces with the intention of disrupting the discussion or provoking an emotional response from other users. Here are some common traits that trolls exhibit:

Provocative language: Trolls often use aggressive, insulting, or inflammatory language to provoke others.

Off-topic comments: Trolls frequently make comments that are not related to the topic at hand, which can derail a discussion.

Contrarian views: Trolls often take a contrarian view on a topic, simply to provoke a reaction from others.

Repeatedly Posting: Trolls often post repeatedly in a short amount of time, or post the same comment multiple times.

Insulting or demeaning language: Trolls often resort to insulting or demeaning language to provoke others or get attention.

Lack of engagement: Trolls may refuse to engage in constructive dialogue or respond to questions, instead opting for insults or non sequiturs.
according to these criteria OP seems legit
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

HUH:??

Lack of engagement: Trolls may refuse to engage in constructive dialogue or respond to questions,
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Everything is good here, in fact kind of funny. He didn’t hijack another thread with his rambling, he started his own. If he had actually accepted money under false pretenses, then there would be an issue, but he hasn’t hurt anyone, so I say let him have his 15 minutes of fame. It’s not his first time one here, and it probably won’t be his last under a new username.
Last edited by Kenr on Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:46 am Everything is good here, in fact kind of funny. He didn’t hijack another thread with his rambling, he started his own. If had actually accepted money under false pretenses, then there would be an issue, but he hasn’t hurt anyone, so I say let him have his 15 minutes of fame. It’s it his first time one here, and it probably won’t be his last under a new username.
I agree, entertainment is what life is all about ( note Fox news) but i wonder<
Does he really believe the BS he writes ?

DOes anyone here believe him?
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

I am done.
I have days left of life, and I prefer to spend it in silence with the birds.

This is my last post

ADMIN CLOSE THE THREAD

My name is Badai Clebad.

You can follow me on Instagram.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:00 am I am done.

This is my last post

ADMIN CLOSE THE THREAD

My name is Badai Clebad.

You would see bad with a bad eye. Hope it clears up.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:00 am I am done.

This is my last post

ADMIN CLOSE THE THREAD

My name is Badai Clebad.

Well I have heard that before. Why follow on Instagram if you're going to spend your last days in silence with the birds? Badai Clebad? I don't think so. Try again.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:09 am HUH:??

Lack of engagement: Trolls may refuse to engage in constructive dialogue or respond to questions,
on balance then (4 out of 7), he is probably not a troll

poor guys been through hell and back - let him have his last days in dignity without all the gaslighting
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Locked Previous topicNext topic