Oxygen Thieves at Oxygen Bar on St. 130 *SCAMMED*

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Oxygen Thieves at Oxygen Bar on St. 130 *SCAMMED*

Post by Bongmab69 »

I dont know, but i am ugly, fat, i snore, i sweat, drink, fart and everything the useal western girl doesnt like. I think my dick is not really big at all (cant confirm because didnt see it for years).
But i never had a runner in Phnom Penh at all.
And never payed 100$ or even never payed 22$ barfine !! ??
Maybe you are doing something wrong, or my sex-apeal is much higher the yours !!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

OP seems to be one of a flurry of recent members signing up for the sole purpose of making one, or at most just a few, derogatory posts, and never to be seen again.

This one is bar girls and shagging. A previous one was Pizza shops and $100 notes. Otherwise, similar mentalities.
Drizzle
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Drizzle »

pu$$ycat wrecker wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:01 pm 'Big Dick' Scammed by two girls at Oxygen Bar on st130

First gal, after we got back to my place, didn't take a shower before getting in bed, looked at my junk told me she was leaving since it was too big. Had the nerve to ask for money as I was getting dressed to head back to the bar!

Second gal (shown below), who the mamasan recommended AFTER I had explained what happened with the first one, I requested a girl who'd already had a baby. Paid $22 barfine, back at my place after about 10 minutes she tells me she can't take it anymore, too big it hurts and she has to leave.

Lost $31 barfine and drinks the first time, $22 the second plus $100 fee, wasted three hours. Happened about two weeks ago. Oxygen bar giving a bad name to the good girls of Riverside.

For the record: I don't have big meat, mine is exactly an average snipped American Trouser Snake 6 x 5 on a good day... it ain't too God damn boo koo.

:evil:
Pahahaah
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

OP if I can judge you from your post you are looking for girls in wrong places. Try opera, library or art exhibitions. 😎
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Chuck Borris wrote:OP if I can judge you from your post you are looking for girls in wrong places. Try opera, library or art exhibitions. Image
There is an opera house, a library full of studious girls, and art exhibition halls in Phnom Penh?

Wow, the country must have really transformed!

Just kidding.

There’s always ACE nightclub to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

I miss the simpler times. A few years ago I would just direct them to the Walkabout Hotel.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Tommie wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:18 pm I miss the simpler times. A few years ago I would just direct them to the Walkabout Hotel.
Few?
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

Were their schlongs smaller?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:50 pm
There’s always ACE nightclub to try.
A bunch of English students shaking their stuff st night?
That sounds decent to me.

$22 barfine!?
Nobby Stiles
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Nobby Stiles »

Darkcel wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:55 am Why are you paying and why are you paying so much??? Tinder and bumble are free, hell even hinge isn't bad
And then you can send them a scaled dick pic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic