Transcribing HE on TV as watching

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Transcribing HE on TV as watching

Post by flying chicken »

Ranarist family is with me, how dare you opposition

They have ill will against me, Danara he changed political team. he thumped printed to be loyal.

there is only very few who are honest, most are betrayers. selling fish heads and thing.

in the year 2000 year, you have nothing. because of those years i understand the difficulties and the weaknesses of your oppositions.........saying something at the back audience of the podium...

CPP can take anything...yea, thats true, we can. Its alright we always have sam rainsey behind. here is my message to kem sohkha ...interruption..

you dont know what my responsiblities are..my never hire no laywers...i help this country to strengthen on my own...what have you done?

you worry about health? where can you find health care? you dont find that without me. what is great?

the first law school ruined my wash, i dont dont want to talk about those judges or whatever. in 2004 i came to worry...its no small matter.

problem of phnom penh cannot be ignored....if i am not important to you all i will walk a away...parents of bodyguards on the 5th got injuststice...but he got justice back in the city.

....taking a smoke break ...

where is sovoth? only loyal armies are presence.

those of you in prison, bad luck...you always blame it on court and me...i dont understand. i am not trying to scare. those who stamp on the official paper you are on the bad person.

when you are in trouble in are blaming HE associating with vietnam. is that right? since you were poor why not you learn to be wealthy...bursur.

whether you are poor, our proper country will continues, we will drink good liquor..............

I AM BORED
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Transcribing HE on TV as watching

Post by taabarang »

Klartext bitte!
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

now lets us talk about the chinese new year. we have our own new year.

since 1900 thats when they exists. chinese dont forget, the house you own not yours. from mansion, shackle houses and trading.

welcome to you students, your highness, your excellencies. clap clap clap
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

The end. Will continue when I see him broadcasting on tv again.
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

Let me guess. A graduation ceremony?
HE loses the plot at graduation ceremonies, he loves lecturing graduates, nearly anyways goes off on one.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Rama wrote:...HE loses the plot at graduation ceremonies, he loves lecturing graduates, nearly anyways goes off on one.
:popcorn:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic