Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Deport me

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

I think I already got the part.
:OD:
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:46 am Not a troll.
More of reclusive woodland hermit these days.

I will give you some credit though, if a billionaire informed me that I had 48 hours to get to Phnom Penh and I would receive ten million dollars, I would make it to Phnom Penh in 24.

Not being offered ten mil though, I'm offered a shitty trip; sleeping on the streets for days while my government mulls over their decision, a government who doesn't like me very much despite risking my ass in combat for them; lack of food and water; and maybe...just maybe...I'll receive the good news that yes, in fact I am going back, to homelessness in blizzard conditions with nothing except a population of fucking assholes.

So yeah, not trying very hard.
Got sympathy rice and water last night after smashing my head.
Wouldn't have gotten that in the U.S.

Say what you want about these people, they are hardened from years of bullshit, but deep down they are kind and generous people who have my respect.

The way I look at it, no matter how much overstay I accrue, I can't pay it. One day or one year. The embassy will have to cover it. Taking into account the fact that I have been prevented from working nearly all of the past 12 years, they probably won't ever see the money again.

Have to sell the book and expose.
Or sue.
Don't think there's any other way.
Apparently you don’t know what the definition of a troll is or what it means to be reclusive.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:37 pm Still in the jungle.
Still no food. Six days now.
Water ran out yesterday. None today.
Got invaded by a column of ants two nights ago at 2 am.
The tiny ones that bite like fire.
I was covered by the time I woke up.

No luck contacting Fran Schreiber.
You need Facebook to contact her and I don't have Facebook.
I did online free seach for her email and phone, got them, but they are deactivated.

Decided to put out suicide threat to Dept of Veterans Affairs.
Now have an active referral and crises team is reportedly contacting the embassy.
Won't hold my breath.

I'm on a 24 hour do not kill contract now lol

So yeah, I'm fucked.
7 days overstay tomorrow.
Suicide in 48 hours.
Not dying of dehydration or starvation or cobra bite. thumbdown
Hard hanging isn't all that bad.

So there's my update.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

To the guy who said muscle cars ended in the 60s....

2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 is brand's last V8 muscle car and most powerful ever
Challenger SRT Demon 170 is rated at 1,025 hp
The two-door coupe is powered by a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 that’s rated at 900 hp when running on 91 octane gasoline and an astonishing 1,025 hp using even higher octane E85 fuel.

The 170 in its name is a humorous reference to the alcohol content and proof of E85.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

And, because misery loves company, I offer an update...

The 24 hour crises suicide hotline said they couldn't help but did pass along my request to the VA
The VA said they couldn't help but passed along my request to my last hospital.
My last hospital said they couldn't help but passed along my request to the dept of defense.
They, have apparently, blown me the fuck off.

Didn't hold my breath. 8)
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 pm And, because misery loves company, I offer an update...

The 24 hour crises suicide hotline said they couldn't help but did pass along my request to the VA
My last hospital said they couldn't help but passed along my request to the dept of defense.

I doubt a suicide crisis hotline would say ‘can’t help.’ If it did say that try a humane one like the ones in Australia.

Unfortunately you won’t be able to call the numbers from an international phone number but you can online chat

https://www.lifeline.org.au/131114/

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:22 pm To the guy who said muscle cars ended in the 60s....

2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 is brand's last V8 muscle car and most powerful ever
Challenger SRT Demon 170 is rated at 1,025 hp
The two-door coupe is powered by a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 that’s rated at 900 hp when running on 91 octane gasoline and an astonishing 1,025 hp using even higher octane E85 fuel.

The 170 in its name is a humorous reference to the alcohol content and proof of E85.

You’re not very bright, are you? You do remember that because of the energy crises at the beginning of the 70’s the term muscle car era came to an end, until it was resurrected years later. When a car barely hits 200 HP, it can no longer be considered a muscle car, kind of like yourself.

I am glad that you didn’t turn yourself in for deportation, you keep me amused.
Last edited by Kenr on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 pm
Didn't hold my breath
Clearly. In fairness, it’s actually very difficult to do. I remember trying to get out of going to school when I was about 6, by holding my breath.

The fact of the matter is, the smell of warm apple crumble can get through the stubbornness.
Had you asked, I’m sure many would have advised against that as your preferred mode of self-dispatch. At worst, it’s likely to give you a shit of a headache while you hunt for easier alternatives to meet your 48hr deadline.
Talking of which- during your 48hr countdown, at what point did you contact the 24hr ‘don’t do it’ hotline?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Missus grew up in Siem Reap province and still has friends and family there.

Where are you? There are quite a few military bases in Siem Reap. Do speak Khmer? Maybe she could send someone to swing by and help you out.

Maybe not overstay fees and airplane ticket back to the US, but cheap lodging and food, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 pm And, because misery loves company, I offer an update...

Locked Previous topicNext topic