Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Deport me

Post by phuketrichard »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:17 am And fuck the U.S.
It IS appalling that a destitute american can't get service in SR or at least apply electronically.

It's an appalling country now.
:please:
Man up , take responsibilities for ur own actions/in actions, its Not the governments fault you fucked up
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

- The DoI will not detain and deport you for a short period of overstay, unless you have been caught committing a criminal act

- The DoI may detain you for not being in possession of a valid passport, but it is more likely that they will just redirect you to your Embassy to get a new one or an ETD, and then tell you to come back and pay your overstay fine.

- If the DoI do detain you for no passport, then they will inform the US Embassy, someone from the Embassy will visit or contact you in the Immigration Detention Centre and arrange an ETD and flight home for you so that you can be deported. Obviously you'll have to pay back all expenses and will be prohibited from leaving the US until you do so

- There is a US Embassy Citizen Liaison Volunteer in Siem Reap. Her name is Fran Schreiber, I suggest you reach out to her for assistance. I do not have contact details for her, but you can find her on Farcebook, she is active on this group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/siemrea ... tid=NSMWBT

- Ask for help, surely someone/some people here or in Siem Reap will donate a dollar or two, once you've got whatever a bus ticket to PP costs, get down to PP ASAP.

- Go to the US Embassy, tell them you are destitute, have lost your passport, have no friends or family in the US, are currently overstaying your Visa, and ask for financial assistance

https://kh.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-se ... ssistance/

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... tance.html

6. Do not travel overseas ever again without a safety net ie. Sufficient finances to cover you for at least 6 months, a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase a flight home.

Don't blame your Government or anyone else, you are (I am assuming) a grown adult, you are responsible for your choices and actions, own this fuck up like a mature adult, and learn from it. Prior preparation and planning prevents piss poor performance.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

Thank you for the advice kiwi.
Refreshing.

What you're not being told is, it actually is my government's fault.

I was a whistleblower while serving in law enforcement 11 years ago.
I expsed corruption resulting in the arrest and firing of a County Sheriff and the removal of the big boss.

Fellow officers told me he was 'connected'

Take a wild guess to whom...

11 years later both of my dogs; cat; mother,; father,; son; stepfather; father in law; two close friends and one of their dogs were murdered. My sister is now crippled after being run over twice. I survived multiple attempts on my life, including 15 flatlines and revivals during a three day ICU stay.

I have been prevented from working for all 11 years except when I had my son.
After his death, I became 'unemployable' again.

There is a reason why I'm not teaching and it has nothing to do with my teaching ability.

So much I could say but will choose not to.

Some of you get it.

Senators, Congressmen, three sitting presidents, the fbi... No help.

Like I said, the country is appalling now.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I was waiting for that; could see where that thread was heading from the start.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

So much more I could add....
The hundred grand I got paid wasn't worth it.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:16 am I also saw those other posts. No, they were not me.
Your last 2 comments have just proven that this comment you made was a lie, and you were the author of those posts under different user names as pointed out by Renov. Good luck.

P.S. sorry to hear about your son, I'm assuming that is the child you had here in Cambodia a few years ago.
Last edited by PSD-Kiwi on Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

:nono:

Wild guesses anyone?

Let's see how fast we can get this post pulled, just like last time I talked about it.
JosephLarrybradley
Tourist
United States of America

Post by JosephLarrybradley »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:40 am So much more I could add....
The hundred grand I got paid wasn't worth it.
Now you sound like a guy from Canada who lives in Siem Reap. He claimed he was a physicist who was awarded five million dollars for his work on quantum field theory. He claimed he showed with mathematics how the speed and location of a particle could be known.

I'm going to be very inconvenienced if they don't start the payments soon. I'm not going to starve although I did think of the very worst possible outcome.

There are many people I've tried to help here.. money to make payments on land... help for anyone I could.

My brain just shut down with the notice of stopped payments. There are people here who if I ask will help me get through this.

and You..

You're not going to starve either.

If you really want to go to PP you will find a way. I have seen people stand on the highway here in Cambodia asking for a ride. I don't see anyone arrested and sooner or later all are picked up.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

No wild guesses though?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:16 am Yeah I just woke up and read past posts. The reason I didn't respond was because I went to sleep. That's what the goodnight all comment was. I also saw those other posts. No, they were not me. Yes I do want to stay here, but I realize I must go back and am trying to do so. No, I don't have anywhere to go. All is factually accurate. Thank you for the few of you who offered advice and were intellectually capable of staying on the topic the post was created for. As for the rest of you.... Damn, I thought I was in bad shape. Thanks for doing your part to show me that life can always be worse. At least I'm not full of anger and ready to verbally pounce on the first soft target that comes my way. I pity you, and coming from someone in my situation, that carries some weight.

Admin you can close this post.
Why? Because you have been exposed as a serial poster of tales of woe. I suspect you are fine and well and just having fun winding people up. When JB offered you a lifeline you did your very best to deflect with excuses such as no passport and then:
I have tablet with phone ap.
Works only with wifi.

Usa number.
Not sure if that matters.

You try to sign off with an admonishment of us. But what kind of sad fucker keeps posting about their (made-up) misfortunes on an expat forum?

And everyone else - keep an eye out for Honolulu, who came out to bat for this idiot. His first 8 posts do not bode well...
Locked Previous topicNext topic