American shouting in street

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Honolulu
Tourist
United States of America

Re: American shouting in street

Post by Honolulu »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:51 am He's been around Cambodia for a few years, USMC Veteran.
I can't let this stand. This guy is NOT a former Marine or any former American military for that matter. He would be an INSULT to The Corp. I can tell at a glance. He likely grew up around a base town, say San Diego or Oceanside and learned the lingo from HUSTLING Marines..even his DAD wasn't a Marine. I'M a Former Marine, 94-98, 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines, Golf. Logistics.

P.S. The guy walking and the fkng stooge with the stupid wings are NOT the same.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Isn't that $2500 a month?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:33 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:51 am He's been around Cambodia for a few years, USMC Veteran.
I can't let this stand. This guy is NOT a former Marine or any former American military for that matter. He would be an INSULT to The Corp. I can tell at a glance. He likely grew up around a base town, say San Diego or Oceanside and learned the lingo from HUSTLING Marines..even his DAD wasn't a Marine. I'M a Former Marine, 94-98, 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines, Golf. Logistics.

P.S. The guy walking and the fkng stooge with the stupid wings are NOT the same.
If you knew anything you would know that there is no such thing as a former Marine, and no true Marine would make that claim.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

ImageImage

OMG , reminds me of my 1st girlfriend , she dint have a tat so i axed her if she wanted one .
I thought maybe she would get a butterfly 🦋 or some shit .
But she wanted same as me
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Honolulu
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Honolulu »

Kenr wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:15 pm

If you knew anything you would know that there is no such thing as a former Marine, and no true Marine would make that claim.
Taking the side of the gangsta slouch that no recruiter would touch I see. I'm sure he would be honored as your wingman on street 136.

Yes, in fact I'm a Former, Marine. Former Marines never say EX Marine. If you're implying 'Once a Marine, always a Marine" then you got way more espirit de corps then I do.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:12 pm

Taking the side of the gangsta slouch that no recruiter would touch I see. I'm sure he would be honored as your wingman on street 136.

Yes, in fact I'm a Former, Marine. Former Marines never say EX Marine. If you're implying 'Once a Marine, always a Marine" then you got way more espirit de corps then I do.
Then maybe you shouldn’t be claiming to be a Marine at all if you don’t believe in it. And you never say ex-Marine unless you were dishonorably discharged or you did something to dishonor what the Marine Corp stands for, even in civilian life. And when did I ever insinuate I was taking his side?

Don’t pat yourself on the back claiming you were something that you don’t believe in.
Honolulu
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Honolulu »

Kenr wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:21 pm

Then maybe you shouldn’t be claiming to be a Marine at all if you don’t believe in it. And you never say ex-Marine unless you were dishonorably discharged or you did something to dishonor what the Marine Corp stands for, even in civilian life. And when did I ever insinuate I was taking his side?

Don’t pat yourself on the back claiming you were something that you don’t believe in.
And you were in the service anywhere when exactly?

You can buzz right off son. You're lucky we ain't in the same room.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:26 pm
Kenr wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:21 pm

LOL. Now you’ve got me scared Mr. Former Marine.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:41 pm
Kenr wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:37 pm
Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:35 pm
Kenr wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:30 pm
Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:26 pm

LOL. Now you’ve got me scared Mr. Former Marine.
Go back to looking for your boy clit in your shit filled diaper.
LOL. Upset about something so trivial that you even said you don’t care that much about. You got issues dude.
I'm a former Marine of course I got issues.

P.S. It's clear to me now that "Kenr" is a sock shared by multiple parties. If you compare this dialogue to their nose-up academic speak in other posta you'll see. Imagine being so threatened "Ken" by a forum post that you feel the need to grind it into oblivion.
You're lucky we ain't in the same room.
LOL. You’ve got issues beyond that bro. Seek help.

And your second paragraph, I don’t know what the hell you’re trying to say, but it’s all good, I’ll try to interpret it later.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Sorry @Honolulu, I still can’t figure out what the hell you are trying to say. Get back to me later when you’ve calmed down. We can discuss why you consider yourself a former Marine and not a Marine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic