Old western men with young asian girls

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Old western men with young asian girls

Post by Grand Barong »

Marx wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm My daughter advised me years ago that any girlfriends I might have should be at least 10 years older than her. It’s proven to be a very good yardstick.
The fact that your daughter had to tell you that is a little concerning.....
Marx
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Marx »

Grand Barong wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:59 pm
Marx wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm My daughter advised me years ago that any girlfriends I might have should be at least 10 years older than her. It’s proven to be a very good yardstick.
The fact that your daughter had to tell you that is a little concerning.....
Why? Next time she’s here I thought I’d ask her to mention it as a concept to some of those guys who use the outdoor tables at girly bars, in flagrant breach of the principles of simple good taste.
Revolutions have all shown that many things can be changed, with the exception of people themselves.
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Hopefully she won’t get offended when told to fuck off and mind her own business!!!
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

David Gordon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:46 pm A decent responsible (older) man will consider the implications for this barely adult female who is naive and yet willing to go along with him. She has an idea of what it can be. He can manipulate that pretext and use her with no regard for how that may affect her for the rest of her life - or - he may be more considerate and man up and follow through on the whole arrangement.
So how old is your long distance love interest out of curiosity? :popcorn: You sound like a Decent Older man yourself...
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

She is over 30 and our age difference is less than her age. We did meet when she was a lot younger.
Stay classy na
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I dont have a daughter, i think, that makes the maths to know how old my songsaaa should be a little easier !! I am not really good in maths after drinking 1500 beers !!
Marx
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Marx »

Bongmab69 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:22 pm I dont have a daughter, i think, that makes the maths to know how old my songsaaa should be a little easier !! I am not really good in maths after drinking 1500 beers !!
Probably not really good in many departments after all those beers? I’m sure the girls love it when you show up. Do you often wake up with your pockets stuffed full of those fake $100 bills?
Revolutions have all shown that many things can be changed, with the exception of people themselves.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I DOnt do 100 dollar bills, only 50.000 and 100.000 riels !! ?? And sometimes the morning after i miss 1 or 2 of it !! ??
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Bongmab69 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:53 pm I DOnt do 100 dollar bills, only 50.000 and 100.000 riels !! ?? And sometimes the morning after i miss 1 or 2 of it !! ??
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by drozd »

Marx wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:47 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:40 pm
Wait until she's 35...
That’ll be next year. Not a problem, my wife is ageing very elegantly, like a fine vintage wine…
What does your ageing wife say about the age difference of any girlfriend you might have?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic