Sweet Find! Cannagummies Seized in Stop and Search

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Sweet Find! Cannagummies Seized in Stop and Search

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:04 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:50 am
Darkcel wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:01 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:37 am I wonder if the police here ever have auctions here like they do in america to sell off contraband they find .
I would like to get some of these and save my ( son / agent ) from sending me a package this month
They aren't exactly auctioning off illegal substances in America...
🙄. What’s illegal about it ?
sweeties containing cannabis.
:facepalm:

Cops can do whatever they want , and so i meant wherever it is legal ,
not meaning here except for the corruption factor duh 🙄
Shame to let this go to waste , unless it’s bunk , then burn it with the other bogus junk the cops find and destroy
Like pig innards and such
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:37 am I wonder if the police here ever have auctions here like they do in america to sell off contraband they find .
I would like to get some of these and save my ( son / agent ) from sending me a package this month
I meant There are places where it’s legal there
I can not see where this brand even came from .
It could be good or it could be bunk
It doesn’t say if it was analyzed and I can’t see if it’s real
Or not
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

UPDATE: Destination KTV
Cambodia News, (Phnom Penh): The competent force of the Phnom Penh Municipal Minor Criminal Police Office on March 2, 2023 at 21:30 arrested two teenage suspects near KTV (J) Club, on Concrete Road in Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, for the illegal transportation and distribution of narcotics. The two youths were heading to the KTV to sell their cannagummies to the customers there, when their motorbike was stopped and searched by police.
The two suspects:
1. Sun Heng, alias Teang, male, 18 years old, occupation: karaoke worker, living in a rented house on a dirt road in Russey village, Stung commune Meanchey 3, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
2. Ny Visal, alias Ben, male, 18 years old, online delivery business, living at 46, Street 7, Sangkat Dangkor, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh.
Picture
Police seized the following exhibits: a black Honda C125 motorcycle, 2022 series, with license plate Phnom Penh 1JF3567, 25 packs of Blue Raspberries, 15 packs of Red Stawberry, and 35 packs of Purple Grape drugs.
According to the authorities, the suspects were taking the above packages of drugs to be distributed and sold to customers who want to take drugs for fun at the KTV.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Well that is just terrible. To believe "immoral" things goes on at a KTV. I'm upset.

Jail for life is the least they deserve. Btw anyone knows what pharmacy gives the best deal for liquid ketamin?
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Just say NO. :nono:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Make them eat the whole lot, man. That'd be narly.

What whole?

Ah, I was reading my own post, man. Not the postman. Oh yeah, talking about the postman, shirley you wouldn't have pissonthesonroof mail forgot what I was talking about. Too paranoid. And peckish.

If a certain Dictator had a restaurant on his weed plantation, would that be called "Pol Pot's Pot Plot Hot Pot"? Or not?

Or as the locals would say; "bol pt pht pht pht phat"

How phat is that? Wick as.

Hang 10 on a bluenose, dudes. ;-)

Out.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:20 pm
I meant There are places where it’s legal there
I can not see where this brand even came from .
It could be good or it could be bunk
It doesn’t say if it was analyzed and I can’t see if it’s real
Or not
They can't see either.

No disrespect meant on the earlier unclever play on words, commonly referred to by me, and all my friend, as a punclever. From now on.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

They'll be fine.

"I was wondering why they were in packets..."

Cannabusted!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic