Rhinoplasty

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Rhinoplasty

Post by Funflyer »

So I haven’t been able to unearth many options in PP so can anyone advise about any good cosmetic surgery clinics in Bangkok? I know some of them like Yanhee Bumrumgrad and Asia cosmetic hospital but does anyone know of any smaller more personable clinics with a good reputation??
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Funflyer wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:59 am So I haven’t been able to unearth many options in PP so can anyone advise about any good cosmetic surgery clinics in Bangkok? I know some of them like Yanhee Bumrumgrad and Asia cosmetic hospital but does anyone know of any smaller more personable clinics with a good reputation??
There are hundreds of plastic surgeons in PP, just give up and let your bar girl find a better man who will actually put in the footwork.
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

Dear Darkcel, Thanks for your kind and helpful suggestion. To be honest I’m looking around and looking for a top notch clinic or hospital. I have previous experience with cosmetic surgery both in Cambodia and Thailand and believe it or not I know exactly what I’m doing, why I’m casting around and for whom I’m considering organising a procedure for. Also I’m not prone to giving up and I’m totally sure I’m a much better man than a number of punters who are on this forum
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I’m totally sure I’m a much better man than a number of punters who are on this forum
Yeah, you seem like a really fun guy.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Funflyer wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:53 pm Dear Darkcel, Thanks for your kind and helpful suggestion. To be honest I’m looking around and looking for a top notch clinic or hospital. I have previous experience with cosmetic surgery both in Cambodia and Thailand and believe it or not I know exactly what I’m doing, why I’m casting around and for whom I’m considering organising a procedure for. Also I’m not prone to giving up and I’m totally sure I’m a much better man than a number of punters who are on this forum

I'm sure your quite the philanthropist....
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:20 pm
I’m totally sure I’m a much better man than a number of punters who are on this forum
[/quote

At least I don’t make sarcastic personal comments about other forum members
Last edited by Funflyer on Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

Darkcel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:28 am I'd personally go to Singapore or Thailand for something like that.
Thought you think there’s plenty of good plastic surgeons in Phnom Penh??
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Funflyer wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:24 pm
Darkcel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:28 am I'd personally go to Singapore or Thailand for something like that.
Thought you think there’s plenty of good plastic surgeons in Phnom Penh??
Heard of Google? Cambodia has it too, you might even be able to look up a surgeon yourself?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Funflyer wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:20 pm
[/quote

At least you don't. There's that. Well done.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:12 pm
Funflyer wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:20 pm
[/quote

At least you don't. There's that. Well done.
I thought you would say that. Firstly I was actually responding to a pretty low barb which was directed straight at me. Second my comment wasn’t sarcastic and it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular or any particular number of members so it wasn’t personal. But I guess if the cap fits wear it ! On the other hand of course your response was definitely sarcastic and definitely directed at me personally.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic