Heavy handed Covid police have to pay bigtime.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Drizzle
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Heavy handed Covid police have to pay bigtime.

Post by Drizzle »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:14 pm
Drizzle wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:03 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:52 pm
The WHO, WEF, NATO, UN, Pharmacies, big powerful business, Blackrock. We will have the digital ID's forced upon us, central bank digital currency. The 15 minute cities, its all about control. Most governments are in the pockets of the WEF.
Mass migration of dangerous people, all labelled refugees, but we know the truth, fighting age men.
The Covid, Fauci and the gain of function research was a means to get everyone vaxxed. Lockdowns, many people losing their livelihoods.
All intended.
I could write pages and pages on what is happening in this world, I won't.

Maybe the evil overlords and pharmacies just did it as a test? Next time the virus will be much more lethal and all the disobedient ones will die? A converse situation wouldn't help them.
OR.. it was all a test to weedle out the weak from the strong headed, independent minded who were willing to lose livelihoods to stand up for what they believed in.
What are the 10 year affects of this vaccine?
Why would the evil overlords and pharmacists want to keep people who wouldn't do their bidding? Doesn't that seem counter-productive? I'm not on the side of the evil overlords but if I was I would definitely kill all the "strong headed, independent minded" people first. Then I would slowly kill everyone else after enslaving them to make a giant gold temple to Marx and Lenin that would dwarf the pyramids of Giza. Then I would go after the pharmacists. :?
Because when they roll in after killing the covid vaxxine survivors and place a gun to my head, im gonna do whatever the tell me to.
Ill be alive though and you wont!
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Heavy handed Covid police have to pay bigtime.

Post by Kenr »

Paranoid. Delusional. Schizophrenic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic