I have not seen her for three years.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
violet
Expatriate

Re: I have not seen her for three years.

Post by violet »

I didn’t take DGs comment about penis size to be anything other than a general reference to a post about Cambodian men having the smallest penis size globally (according to a survey which may have been of dubious source - not Roz). Maybe that post was on 440, so the comment by DG could easily have been misinterpreted by Roz if she wasn’t aware of that post.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:30 am
FrankReynolds wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 pm I thought it was a witty retort, lambasting roz for being critical about his openness, and showing the hypocrisy of that. I assumed he made 2 or 3 clicks to see 'threads authored by poster' or some other filtering, to constduft his list. Hardly stalking.
I say, well played. From a neutral observer.
What he did was insinuate that all I ever post about is penisis, which was a GROSS exaggeration and completely unnecessary. THAT's what got me riled up.
I apologise for my response, I reacted to the baiting and should have just bitten off my fingers instead.

I've now blocked him, so won't be engaging him directly anymore.
I actually don't know who he is and didn't realise how deep his hatred flowed, otherwise I would have blocked him ages ago and never commented on this little thread.

I don't come on CEO to fight and bicker, believe it or not, I come on CEO to read the news, have some entertainment and interact with some online friends.
And occasionally, something I post actually helps someone.

I'm not going to leave CEO just because he and a couple of others can't stand me being here. They can do the adult thing and block me, but they won't bully me out with their +1 feedback.
You could not be more wrong again and again and again. Hatred? As if that could be the only explanation for my response to your mean post. I quite like you here and I obviously read your posts. Your conclusions are way off and that’s a big part of your problem because the penis size thread example was also not personal against you - just an example to show the contrast between my post topic and that kind of topic. No one is bullying you or trying to force you off the forum - soon perhaps we can learn how you beat paranoid schizophrenia or something else. You’re good entertainment and a highly valued member of CEO whether we agree with you or not. Stop with the drama and quit being a victim.
Stay classy na
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Very strong emotions.
I’m indifferent to the presence of any poster on the two forums with the exception of one poster - chicken.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

violet wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:33 pm Very strong emotions.
I’m indifferent to the presence of any poster on the two forums with the exception of one poster - chicken.
What is it about chicken that makes him special in your book, if you don't mind me asking? Hasn't that twat been banned here and elsewhere anyway?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Alex wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:41 pm
What is it about chicken that makes him special in your book, if you don't mind me asking? Hasn't that twat been banned here and elsewhere anyway?
He is back again over there.
I took a dislike to him because of his posts about kicking his girlfriend (even if he later said he was joking - not funny), I didn’t like him taking advantage of the good nature of some posters to obtain donations, I don’t like his posts about whoring around despite having a girlfriend and child, I find his posts puerile.

he’s the only one I dislike from 13 years on the forums - despite how others feel about me or have treated me.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Alex wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:41 pm
a lying wife beating asshole,,,
banned multiple times yet he is back on 440
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:23 pm
David Gordon wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:33 am We all deserve to be loved and held by someone else. It’s hard to be alone for three years without the care and attention and physical touch of another person. I see that could easily happen quite naturally and if it did I would be ok too because I want her to be happy and - quite honestly - I am probably not the best choice for her. I believe though that if she did have another relationship she would just tell me. We have that kind of relationship dynamic and it’s difficult to explain fully but some concurrent conversations we have had could not really happen naturally while a person is doing certain other things and in fact living a lie. I do not believe I brought up the topic of chastity in this thread even once - but I did feel compelled to defend her honour because it’s personal. We will see each other and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. It’s her life and she has autonomy she is not my prisoner and is not in a box. She has always had freedom to choose and all I have asked from the beginning is honesty and that seems to have always proved true even under careful scrutiny - I can’t ask for anything more.
Unsure if was mentioned but during the three years, were you supporting her financially? I think that would play a factor. Esp if she didn't come from a well off family. People do what they gotta do to survive. grey girls or any girls.
Wanna let all you guys know this ignorant racist @Roysmit is trying to trigger me by calling me a Kike. He said it to me when giving me a +1 for my post within this thread.
I would hope that shit isn't tolerated in this forum.

He must be a punk with a low self esteem because he tries to get at me on a +1. Nobody would open and read it EXCEPT ME.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:12 am
David Gordon wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:33 am We all deserve to be loved and held by someone else. It’s hard to be alone for three years without the care and attention and physical touch of another person. I see that could easily happen quite naturally and if it did I would be ok too because I want her to be happy and - quite honestly - I am probably not the best choice for her. I believe though that if she did have another relationship she would just tell me. We have that kind of relationship dynamic and it’s difficult to explain fully but some concurrent conversations we have had could not really happen naturally while a person is doing certain other things and in fact living a lie. I do not believe I brought up the topic of chastity in this thread even once - but I did feel compelled to defend her honour because it’s personal. We will see each other and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. It’s her life and she has autonomy she is not my prisoner and is not in a box. She has always had freedom to choose and all I have asked from the beginning is honesty and that seems to have always proved true even under careful scrutiny - I can’t ask for anything more.
Unsure if was mentioned but during the three years, were you supporting her financially? I think that would play a factor. Esp if she didn't come from a well off family. People do what they gotta do to survive. grey girls or any girls.
Wanna let all you guys know this ignorant racist @Roysmit is trying to trigger me by calling me a Kike. He said it to me when giving me a +1 for my post within this thread.

He must be a punk with a low self esteem because he tries to get at me on a +1. Nobody would open and read it EXCEPT ME.
A message from me to a mod was replied to saying that poster is likely a known troll - but didn’t feel there was any need to take action against the troll - who also wrote my name in a feedback thumbs up - it’s not about MY name being mentioned, it’s about the behaviour being tolerated and not even viewed as anything worth caring about
Roysmit
BANNED
Austria

Post by Roysmit »

It’s a tough life guys, try Hardening up a bit.
Last edited by Roysmit on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

violet wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:25 am
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:12 am

A message from me to a mod was replied to saying that poster is likely a known troll - but didn’t feel there was any need to take action against the troll - who also wrote my name in a feedback thumbs up - it’s not about MY name being mentioned, it’s about the behaviour being tolerated and not even viewed as anything worth caring about
I messaged @General Mackevili well just now. Thanks for letting me know.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic