Cambodia ranks #5 with worst dish in the world :-)

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Cambodia ranks #5 with worst dish in the world :-)

Post by phuketrichard »

Grand Barong wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:51 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:35 pm you all take things WAY TO SERIOUS
has everyone here lost their sense of humor? :facepalm:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TasteAtlas
You seem to be a Protected Species on here "Mr Phuket Richard" I can only put it down to your prolific amount of posts 15000+ and counting.

The Mods seem to let you spew out your anti Cambodian sentiment in so many posts yet rarely if ever edit or ban you? Its quite bizarre tbh...

Even more bizarre is why you choose to remain on a Cambodian Forum when You clearly denigrate KOW in many of your posts, constantly comparing it to Thailand

which is just so predictable and boring now. Do you stay because you feel like a big fish in a small pond here? or do yo have nothing better to do with your life

besides telling us your great world traveller stories with a mix of your smuggling stories thrown in for a extra dose of BS.

There is plenty of room for you on here, don't get me wrong. But you personally have driven many posters to leave this forum and 1 in particular who was an

excellent cambodian content poster to exit from this forum after many years to due posters like you.

Tell me to "Fuck Off" again if you like Richard, you & I both know you will get away with verbally abusing members scott free yet again...... :hattip:
and pray tell what does yur post have to do with the op>
Look i dont know you, never met you, nor desire to, so why the personal attack? Make yourslef feel better ?
dont like my post, Place me on Ignore>

U'r just jumping on me cause JB did> at least post something original>
as to living in KOW< i just spent 17 months there, the owner and 2 mods ALSO dont live in KOW

I cant see why anyone would post or not post cause of my posts, i personally dont try an cypher bully people

Look enough bashing, lets attack posts not posters and see if that helps things

to stop future attacks and comments
feel free to lock. delete this thread
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Instead of "fried" spider, anyone tried them fresh?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bert Spaggiari
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bert Spaggiari »

jzs fkn xrst. i tell you, tomboys anywhere ain't quite got sht on khmer girls unless she's nh possibly shoving her arm up a cows ass, or those sudanese who stuff their face in the cows cooch to help lactation. ahh yes speaking of africa.. no, that's.. I've had one with boiled eggs and bagged juice and she had a whole damn bag on the bus and she certainly had the pants on that day.
---->'BANISH HIM!'
Bert Spaggiari
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bert Spaggiari »

nope. ain't got shit.
I would literally rather eat shit. maybe.

(though the fkn thing tasted like a fried prawn, so that was cool)
---->'BANISH HIM!'
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Bert Spaggiari wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:59 am ...
nope. ain't got shit.

Did I miss something ? Has BSCW been reincarnated ? :crazy:

BTW - seems Thais are mortally offended by the 12th place rating of their popular dish Kaeng Som. Taste Atlas' "100 Worst Rated Dishes in the World" has something to upset everyone. That's probably the goal (and jeez it's easy to offend people these days).
Imagehttps://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/ea ... worst-dish
This looks tasty enough to me, but there's no accounting for other people's taste.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:41 am
Bert Spaggiari wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:59 am ...
nope. ain't got shit.

Did I miss something ? Has BSCW been reincarnated ? :crazy:

BTW - seems Thais are mortally offended by the 12th place rating of their popular dish Kaeng Som. Taste Atlas' "100 Worst Rated Dishes in the World" has something to upset everyone. That's probably the goal (and jeez it's easy to offend people these days).
Imagehttps://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/ea ... worst-dish
This looks tasty enough to me, but there's no accounting for other people's taste.
Yeah this is just a ridiculous list. I like Kaeng Som, it's delicious. Even for those who don't like it, I'd be surprised if many people hate it enough to put it on this list. Plenty of other candidates!
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:40 am Instead of "fried" spider, anyone tried them fresh?

It sure looks like the second spider going down is thinking WTF is going on, hey!!

The first might think she wants to kiss it at first? Hmm

Thougths to inspire
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic