Any Good Girlie Bars in Sihanoukville?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Zorro
Tourist
Bahrain

Any Good Girlie Bars in Sihanoukville?

Post by Zorro »

Is there or not???
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: A good girl bars in Sihanouk?

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Zorro wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:01 am Is there or not???
I only see one bar advertising and it's looks like a nighmare shithole with fat birds missing teeth at the forefront of all the shots
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Are there still some up on Victory hill? Havent been there in 7 years. 😎
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Londonmail »

Wats upstairs
Only meaning it's still there couldn't say if it was any good
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

At first I thought you wanted a bar with good girls. A conundrum.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

2 weeks ago there were about 7 bars on Victory Hill open and none busy

But they looked ridiculously young a lot of them so you would want to be wary. An Alphard dropped off 4 Chinese guys outside the one that was more like a nightclub.

Eden Bar is a retirement home for hookers
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Good girls don’t go to bars and also don’t drink. Sister in law once joined us for a KNY gala at my hotel and I asked her if she wanted a drink. Her reply - “No, because my father doesn’t like that.” My lady also doesn’t drink but just doesn’t seem to want to which is fine by me. But she most definitely seems to have a fruit addiction haha.
Stay classy na
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

David Gordon wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:12 pm Good girls don’t go to bars and also don’t drink. Sister in law once joined us for a KNY gala at my hotel and I asked her if she wanted a drink. Her reply - “No, because my father doesn’t like that.” My lady also doesn’t drink but just doesn’t seem to want to which is fine by me. But she most definitely seems to have a fruit addiction haha.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

David Gordon wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:12 pm Good girls don’t go to bars and also don’t drink. Sister in law once joined us for a KNY gala at my hotel and I asked her if she wanted a drink. Her reply - “No, because my father doesn’t like that.” My lady also doesn’t drink but just doesn’t seem to want to which is fine by me. But she most definitely seems to have a fruit addiction haha.
Invert a bottle of ‘goose in a watermelon for a week or so, and deliver her a plate of freshly sliced heaven. She’ll be right as rain.
Last edited by Freightdog on Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Out of interest- do you judge yourself by the same standard that you apply to others?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic